Thread: Phone book application for android phone?

Phone book application for android phone?

I have been using SE Xperia Duo and I thought of using phonebook in it, I searched a lot but I dint found any can anyone please tell me where would I find this application? One of my friend said that there is no such application still for android and this is really very sad if that’s true, why haven’t anyone still able to make any phonebook till now? And if there is any please tell me about it I want it in my Smartphone?

Re: Phone book application for android phone?

It has been really a tuff time for me searching for the phone book, I have noticed that there is no such application and I think this is because not much people have found it useful nor much people search for it so they haven’t bothered to make this application still now but I think if people would start asking for it so I think they would be launching it in some time and then you can get them just keep checking the android market I hope you would find it soon. All the best.

Guys I have found there are many application which has the capability to save the contacts and your emergency calls and all. They can also store your email address book and all the contacts and even your messages so if this is what is your requirement then you should try Phone copier, Contapps, contact picker, copy phone contact, these are the software’s which you would be finding in android market and there are many more just check them out if they match your requirement and then you can get them.

Well you friend was wrong there is an application itself known as phonebook and it also has a version for it as phonebook 2.0 you can find them out on google or from the android market and get them installed in you android and it has all the features what you want easy dialing saving all your contacts with complete detail like birthday and all and it even has an reminder for you for the birthday or any emergency call to make and it is very easy to use and the looks have been awesome get it now.

Yes phone book application has been a great alternative for the contact application and it has been designed with a new user interface and is very user friendly. It has an extra features like landscape view, an activity log which would be including calls and messages, the professional edition is about to come in that market and it would have more better feature than the social edition which is already into the market. Phonebook would be the new address book for you. It would show the birthday on the notification bar you should go for it.

This application is not like the call log application it has much better features it provides you with the module which would display all the incoming and outgoing calls with whatever the channel is. It would be including the messages, it would also be able to view you all the exchanges you have done with the contacts in the threaded view. Phonebook 2.0 would be same as the communication aggregator like address books, timescape and all. It has more additional features like connecting your contact’s to the social networking sites’ too. Phonebook 2 is a polished interface. Still it has one problem with it is it might be lagging a bit while scrolling the image contact’s but it is a good application.

try this app
    https://market.android.com/details?id=LinkMyWorld.sem

Its pretty easy to save phonebook in this app moreover you can trasfer parts of your phonebook to anyone via bluetooth you just have to transfer the xml file generated by this app.

I uploaded this app yest and Please try it once