Thread: Where can I find the viber app for the android?

Where can I find the viber app for the android?

Yesterday my friend had come at my house. He uses the android phone. He doesn’t know more about this. As well as I am also. He asked me some problem about this mobile. Actually he wants to know about the viber app for the android. When will it be released and where can I get this application? Please tell me the solution in detail. Please response me the fast. Because I ‘ll go at the my friend’s home. Then I want to tell them.

Re: Where can I find the viber app for the android?

It is amazing we measured before developing Viber-for-Android, but at determined that at this phase we maintain the easier dialer. Executing higher attribute to Viber's dialer is not as easy as it sounds. It does not mean it will never be added, it just means that at present, when it is still Beta, it would not be presented so far. Compose a request (and have your friends do the equivalent) at our official page. The more people connect in, the quicker features will be added to the application then you will have to go Viber Beta Support.

According your problem hunted it down ok, loaded very well, put my mobile phone number it asked, press keep on, said something about to come for SMS, until there comes a error message urging "Viber Android is at this time in Beta, to become a beta tester please visit viber.com "ok I will Viber page, put in my information, as necessary," Viber Android Beta is available only to registered users. Please go behind Viber on Facebook and Twitter, and you will be the initial to know when a beta is available for download. That’s why now Viber has my data and I have not anything, maybe the kind of Viber lights and tell me why I cheated on my data.

I utilize what is application at the time and the combination with my phone number, press notifications, and get a notification that more utilizing are surely unbelievable features that I am happy to observe Viber utilizing it too. One of the astonishing advantages of smartphones is that you will not only be restricted to one application, so I assume I can provide it a go Viber and utilize Skype when needed. Hopefully you can feel that distended part of software by the fumes in the future! One final question, is there any plans to desktop software in the close to future?

Basically, it would be truly useful to see from within the contact page of which ever address book application with either the contact Viber also available. Then a call option is using it. Contapps the idea is that "twitter applications" for each contact. Like Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps, Google Search, square, etc. They're kind of in the pages of every contact. But what I like to observe is that the contact information page of a real marker that indicates that they Viber press to call. Like the way you have two icons now, no one to call and another for text.

1. Concerning the incapability to total the installation - the only approach to make active your Beta version is to wait for our request email. The order of sending the emails is first-subscribe first-get. There is a queue of little tens of thousands of users (!) so make glad be tolerant - you will find the request email ultimately and be capable to total the installation.
    2. Viber is free. For now, the focus is on adding Viber platforms, adding attributes (such as text messaging) and develops on the whole system performance. At the similar time, we are working on other expense services that will produce future profits. The vital service Viber – Viber phone calls and text messages - forever free of cost.

Further, I would like to say again the five promises we made when we launched the company:
    • The Viber software will forever be free of cost.
    • Viber for iPhone (and quickly Viber for Android) will never exhibit any ads.
    • Viber to Viber calls will forever be free of cost.
    • Viber to Viber text messages (coming almost immediately) will forever be free of cost.
    • We will never advertise, lease or in any other approach ill-treatment your private information.

Hi,
    This is a member of the Viber Development Team.
    Some people wrote it in some of the messages above (and they actually quoted me from other forums!), it is funny for me to see

Anyway, regarding your question how to subscribe to be a beta-tester:

In order to activate your Viber-for-Android beta, you'll need to go through the following process:

* Subscriber to be a beta tester (if you haven't done so already)
    * Wait for an invite email
    * Register your email/phone online
    * Get the Viber Android app and install
    * Activate with the number you registered.

If you get the APK without following this procedure, you will NOT be able to activate.

If you have any more questions - please feel free to ask.
    Regards,
    Viber.