Thread: Condensation under the screen of my Motorola defy

Condensation under the screen of my Motorola defy

I've noticed today morning, condensation is located below the screen .The cell phone was yesterday suspended on at just spray and then sprayed in the evening with just the shower. Of course, all seals were closed and the battery shows only x characters I hope you can help and tell me what I can do now? I really don’t know how to remove that condensation from my phone and what is the best way that will help me to remove the same.

Re: Condensation under the screen of my Motorola defy

I would definitely let it dry and to handle any case with a hair dryer like barren. So that one usually makes more damage than you win. What would interest me as to the cause, do you have a guess where your Defy the obvious way is leaking. I'm with me more and more of the seal of the charging port as a weakness. This will wear off by the regular stress but rather to sit and not even five months rather loosely.

Hi, had paid only $149 without contract, without. Purchased in Mulhouse at Phone House. Was branded with Vodafone regardless of use anyway Vodafone times kurt to Vodafone I am paying a month just 10 € and can enough to use as often unlimited and on the PC via 3G hotspot or Bluetooth Connect is surfing on... computer is possible. Even skype via Defy would be to base is not possible. I am by and large, with Vodafone satisfied. Had even time base and only bad experience. calls to landlines from break and the Internet also often at base. DA makes it no fun what to download.

If a cell phone or other electronic devices get affected by the moisture then the first thing that you have to do here is that just try and turn off the mobile phone as soon as possible and then do all the troubleshooting that you need to. And will not turn back when it is completely dry several days heating or so. Only moisture is usually not so bad. The part is only broken if you use it while it is damp. If it is a hardware defect, the firmware should not matter. Of course they can also claim the plugs were not right in there or something.

Do you have the for now (in whatever way, yes I also had written a tip) properly dried. The water does not disappear, especially from a device that is waterproof as it should be clear. The water and electricity are not going well should also be clear. If you have left after the damage to the phone and thought "I see the water anymore, so it is gone," and have simply used the thing on, then you deserve the defect. Since then they should show no goodwill. Sealing should be your Defey however. The claim you should do.

A drop of water is sufficient to allow steaming up the screen and this begins to drop in easily when a lint meanwhile battery cover gasket was wet when you have done it. Then just taking down of, battery OUT, leave without battery cover one days are open, or with a bag of rice of course, fresh from the package) together one day in a plastic bag. if it was not more than a drop of water is the problem solved after a day. If we had more water in it or the moisture longer had time to corrode one unit of course it looks bad

Hey, can be linked to the price. Was wondering why I have red camera lens, although the standard has ne Green? But it was all original packaging with all the bells and whistles. From the speaker or listener bug I'm been spared. Maybe it was not for nothing so cheap? Well, according to Moto complete warranty 2 years.

Hey, can be linked to the price. Was wondering why I have red camera lens, although the standard has ne Green? But it was all original packaging with all the bells and whistles. From the speaker or listener bug I'm been spared. Maybe it was not for nothing so cheap? Well, according to Moto complete warranty 2 years.