Thread: HP G62-320CA Notebook BIOS

HP G62-320CA Notebook BIOS

Hello friends I had just purchase the new notebook and a crap happened with me. The situation now is that I have just forgot my Bios password of the above mentioned notebook. It’s of HP. So some one please help me to sourt out the things and make the days happy again. Please please please help me. Thank you very very much to all those who are going to reply. Hoping for some good solution.

Re: HP G62-320CA Notebook BIOS

First of all you had a good news that you had purchased a new notebook so congrats for the same. Now you don’t have to panic and just keep your cool. Things will be simple but remember it is not easy to open up the notebook so better you go to the customer service and let them handle the things because the physical damage to your notebook will lead to void your warranty. So better be careful about it.

Oh so you caught up now. I would tell that CMOS battery is not easy to get to. You should have a very good knowledge of opening the laptop to get the CMOS battery out. So it’s better you give it to someone who can handle it or watch some videos on the internet and do the steps accordingly. But do it with care or the best thing is that you should give it to the customer service to get the problem solved.

The model you are having is bit complicated so I cannot tell you over here all the things regarding the solution. But the thing you can do is you can refer to the website of the hp and read up the pdf over there regarding the issue. That will certainly help you out. But don’t do I on your own because replacing the battery in your model is bit difficult and you may damage yourself or the computer(notebook).

Thank you very much to all those who replied. I am not from the technical background so I do not wanted to take any chances. So I thought it was better to give it to the customer service rather than taking chances. So now they told me that I can collect it within two days. So I once again thanks to all those who have replied to the thread. I though not to take any kind of chances and play it safe.