Thread: Can i replace my computer with Android phone or tablet?

Can i replace my computer with Android phone or tablet?

Hello I am a normal person by profession and I do not make lot of use of the computers. I only make the use of the computers once in a while. I do have to carry out lots things i.e I only use the computer for the simple purpose such as the document editing watching videos, previewing images and listening to the music. So can I replace my computer with the Android phone or the tablet? Please suggest I am confused.

Re: Can i replace my computer with Android phone or tablet?

Yes nice question but you should not be confused about the things. I would suggest if you are doing multimedia media editing and editing larger file then you should not go for it. But if are not having much to edit and life is just simple enough then it’s better that you replace the computer with the tablet instead of the android phone. It will be better and portable enough for you to do things in it.

Yes you can do it. I do not know why you are confused. There is no point of getting confused. I also like you just do simple text editing, watching movies, previewing images and listening to the music. So there was no need of the computer for me. You can switch to the tablet or even android. You can also surf the things on the tablet it would be just a great fun for you. So don’t be confused and do it.

Think before you do it because by switching to the tablets or the android you would be restricted. You won’t be able to enjoy the things at its full. You won’t be able to edit the multimedia file and other things. By switching you would be able to perform just the simple things. So I suggest if the computer is not harming you then you should better not switch to it, because computers are always more powerful then the tablets and android.

I was also confused initially. But now my confusion is over and I have decided that I am going to purchase Acer a500 tablet and give up my computer. The reason behind is that I do not have to do the hard core things and normally I don’t get time to sit on my computer and do things. So on purchasing tablet I can carry it along with me and can use it when ever and where ever I will get the free time.