Thread: Android: Q-see camera viewer is unable to open in chrome and Firefox browser in HTC EVO 3D?

Android: Q-see camera viewer is unable to open in chrome and Firefox browser in HTC EVO 3D?

Hello friend I have HTC EVO 3D and as you know it has an android in it, well I have a problem with Q-see camera viewer and whenever I am trying to open it in the browser like chrome or Firefox I am not able to do it it only work’s in IE well now I don’t know now how to run it in all the browser can anyone tell me how is it done please help me I need a suggestion in urgent please help me?

Re: Android: Q-see camera viewer is unable to open in chrome and Firefox browser in HTC EVO 3D?

Hey I have also faced this problem and I dint knew how to get it done I have also had a long search on net and I really dint liked it I just wanted this problem to be solved I tried hard but I think it won’t be working with chrome and Firefox until the newer version is released so I got satisfied with IE itself after using it for some time I got habit of it and now I don’t have any problem with it though so I would asks you to use it in IE and it doesn’t have any problem with it works smoothly with it too. And IE is also a nice browser I understand it has been a problem with its speed but its good so I think it’s ok if you are using IE to run your q see in it.

Re: Android: Q-see camera viewer is unable to open in chrome and Firefox browser in HTC EVO 3D?

I have found so many different application and they work so nicely with android application so I think to share it with you all I think you guys have this problem one or the other software which you do find the first time you get stuck to it there are so many software which is better than that why not to try them ok I would like to suggest some of them CUW web cam viewer, UCam Pro, and I am sure you would find more of them which you would really like I am using CUW cam viewer and it has really a nice feature and I hope you would enjoy it too.

Well friend I am an iPhone user that has the Q See. I know I don’t have an Android, but maybe this could help you out of your problem that’s why I think I should suggest this to you. I had a lot of a time to get an application which would work with my phone, but I dint got any anyways finally I found a program called Super Cam, and I use it, and it did worked nicely in all browser. I have also used Meye or aPlayer but they weren’t running nicely. I wish I could have helped you more. It is amazing to see all the cameras from my phone over WiFi, 3G and EDGE. I use it all the time to make sure you close the garage door. Good luck, I'm sure it will not be long before they have an application that works for you. The one for the iPhone just came out earlier this year.

Guys the super cam is back in market and it has been found working nicely with q see DVRs so android user’s with q see camera viewer can get happy now .and I had been upgraded my DVR firmware to get some remote phone viewing to get back to work but it has been a easy task. There are instructions on the Q-See website on how to do that so now your q see would be working fine with no error enjoy it goodluck.

I would say have you tried IP cam viewer that’s what I have found on android market and I think you should try that to it does works fine with all browser in my phone and you would really like it, this is an flaw less application and I have also found that its true it really does works nicely without any error so I would ask you to use It and you can easily download it from android market so best of luck get it and enjoy it.