Thread: Motorola Droid 2 global configuration settings

Motorola Droid 2 global configuration settings

Hi all, Just purchased a Motorola Droid 2 Global and as I have some experience in the line configuration for but here is quite different, then what I could I change the line to this phone I can make calls, receive Send message but, also I like the 3G settings yourself, someone who can help me for a complete configuration from the activation and 3G? I hope that you all getting my point if yes then please help me out of the same.

Re: Motorola Droid 2 global configuration settings

Hello, How, about your problem with the SMS, which gives you error or as your droid 2 behaves when you send an SMS. Note that I have the droid x, y me it's the same, if you receive messages but not send, he says the following no data connection, you cannot send or receive messages to the data connection has been restored; check your settings to mms Mobile network settings. I am sure this will definitely help you out to solve the issue.

It seems that few of us have the Global Motorola Droid version 2, or at least I have seen few that mention it, and they just wanted to share my experience when configuring my own, maybe I can be helpful someone else brought it to me 3 days with headache to finally stay running in 3G, to me it based on the settings that are posted in this forum user which is entitled 3G settings for X and Droid 2, who certainly want to thank the guide very well explained and helped me a by the way.

Once you load 100% and having read the whole thread of post about the configuration guide for droid 2 X and decided to set before handing me my line according to the pass and when I was working I already had the Min of my line because I had previously configured my other phones and basically was all I needed to set this as the MEID is on the label that is beneath the battery. First I did a wipe of my phone, I went to Settings / Privacy / Factory Settings. After leaving it and what came from Factory reset and jump me what the activation asking you pressing the four corners of the cell in the direction of clockwise starting top left corner.

Until that point everything was fine CDMA Workshop 2.7 Download the one that came with the crack included, and that's where my problems began because the antivirus would not let me open it and my firewall 2.0 uninstalls so I had to disable the firewall and antivirus, and obviously decided to be a crack shut down my internet connection once we open the CDMA Workshop to install the drivers to come down directly from the site of Motorola (Motorola Driver with MotoHelper 5.0) after connect the phone to the USB port and lit it off by pressing the camera for about 10 seconds until you hear the sound it makes when you connect the computer to any USB device.

It was there where my problems began again as my Windows Vista SP2 does not detect the drivers I wanted to put my Droid diagnostic mode 2 Global, only appeared to me that he found the drivers to install the Flash 6600, and because after fight all afternoon installing various drivers with no success I finally found one that worked. Unzipped the zip file and specify the path of the folder to my windows vista and ready, I appeared in the device manager that I had connected to ports 4 new devices, and for the case which was one that said diagnostics for which look at which port she was, which in my case was COM22