Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Where to get VLC for android phone?

Portable Devices

Old 01-07-2011

Where to get VLC for android phone?

Hey guys I have Samsung galaxy s2 and in that I am missing my VLC player in android phone, can anyone tell me where can I get it, I really enjoy using VLC but I have been searching for it but I dint get any can anyone tell me how to get it? please tell me I want it on my phone, and some where I have found that it is still not available is it true can you please tell me that? Help me as soon as possible?

Old 01-07-2011

Re: Where to get VLC for android phone?

Yap friend that is true that VLC is still not available for android I think that too because I did searched it and when I went on the official site of VLC I found the notification over there that VLC is still not available for android, so I think that is true and we need to wait for VLC to be in android till then use some other software and I hope that it would be in market sooner so donít worry much hope fully till next month it would be in market.
Old 01-07-2011

Hey thatís not a big problem donít need to worry for that you can enjoy VLC on android and its really fun for me I am using it am amazed that you Google it and you werenít able to find it anyways I would just ask you to go to android market you can search for android market or directly go to it and there just type VLC in the top left textbox and press enter you will find it yes you have to pay for it but you would get a genuine software and you would be able to enjoy it.
Old 01-07-2011

Got a solution for it dear I have been searching a lot for it too like you but later I found It and I would like to share it with all of you who has been liking VLC, I understand it’s such a good software and it does have so many good features which can be taken in consideration so I have got it for you just click here and you would get it then you can easily install it on your android and have it on your phone and you can enjoy your VLC on your phone best of luck hope you enjoy.
Old 01-07-2011

Well I have also got a good news for you, I have also found this VLC application for your android and now it is easily available over here and its for free directly get it on your android and enjoy VLC just need to follow some steps like just click here save the file and then install it on your android and get full access to it. Itís complete free and trusted donít worry about that no malware issue and all I have been downloaded it to for my android and not facing any problem.
Old 01-07-2011

I donít understand why you want to wait for VLC when there are other much better application for android and you can have lots of fun with it you can definitely use PlayerPro it has been really an nice application and I think it has been more better than VLC I would ask you to use it and if you are using it that is the best choice and donít miss VLC it would never give you the feeling which you can get with Player Pro and still if you want that I think you got to wait for some more time as I have heard it havenít released till now.
Old 03-07-2011

Dear i would like to tell you one thing that if you want this vlc i think you got to wait sometime and others are saying and the other two things i would be saying is if you want to get it you can get it from android market the free version is not available and if you would be getting the free version it must be an remote software and it wont be working i have tried it out so better don't try to get the remote one and get it from the android market and if you don't want to spend money would got to wait for sometime

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,