Thread: Flash of Sony Alpha-330 digital camera is not working

Flash of Sony Alpha-330 digital camera is not working

Hey people, I am posting this query on behalf of my friend. He is facing this issue with the Sony Alpha 330 digital camera which he is using. Recently he noticed that the Flash on his digital Camera has stopped responding while taking pictures and videos. The rest of the came functions are working fine though. Does anyone know what must be the issue with the flash of the Sony Alpha 330 digital camera? If anyone has got suggestions to solve the problem, then please help me.

re: Flash of Sony Alpha-330 digital camera is not working

I am not sure about it but the Flash might not be working because your friend or someone else might have disabled the flash in his camera, while he is taking pictures or shooting video from his Sony Alpha 330 digital camera. The feature of disabling and enabling the flash is available in the camera. So, I would recommend you to make sure that the flash of your friend’s digital camera is not turned off. If this is the case, then ask him to enable the flash while taking pictures.

As you have started facing the problem with the flash of your camera recently and there is no other issue which is disturbing you and the performance of your camera, I feel that the problem is occurring because of some changes in your camera setting. But that is not an issue, as you can again change the settings of your digital camera without much issue. In this condition, the only suggestion that I can give you is to try different combination of settings and change it back to what was available at the initial stages.

I will recommend you to have a look upon the manual of your digital camera, which you must have received along with the camera. Check out in the manual how to change the settings of your camera into its initial settings. If don’t find the solution or the manual for your Sony Alpha 330 digital camera, then you must search for the same on the official website of Sony and download the following .PDF file of the manual in your system. You can also even get the oriented sheets of the following manual.

Your camera seems to be outdated and must be using an older version of firmware in it. So, if that’s the case, then you should definitely try updating the firmware of your Sony Alpha 330 digital camera and bring an end to this issue. You should visit the official website of Sony and look for the latest available updates for the firmware of Alpha 330 digital camera. Once you have found the same, download the update in your computer system and then install it in your camera.

Re: Flash of Sony Alpha-330 digital camera is not working

The problem encountered appears to be something with the internal hardware of your Sony Alpha 330 digital camera. So in this case, no one other then the person who has got a very good knowledge in hardware and is technically sound will be able to solve your problem and help you get rid of the issue. As you have the Sony digital camera, I suggest that you contact the official website of Sony, but make sure that it is of your regional location, and then go to the Contact Us link. Here you will find the necessary different contact numbers and email IDs of Sony officials. Through this you can directly take the assistance of officials of Sony.

Re: Flash of Sony Alpha-330 digital camera is not working

If you are getting no response from the Sony officials then most probably you will have to search for Sony Store in your nearby area. You will have to take your digital camera to the Sony Store and show your camera to the technical staff of the store and ask him to look at the issue and get the problem solved completely. If the device is still within the warranty period then you can get the service done for free, without spending any extra money from your pocket. Just you have to make sure that you have not void the warranty of your camera.