Thread: What should I buy Motorola Droid x2 vs HTC Incredible 2 for multimedia and gaming?

What should I buy Motorola Droid x2 vs HTC Incredible 2 for multimedia and gaming?

I am on the move right now. I am giving up my featured phone and now am looking for the smart phones. I am not interested in the 4G. The thing I am interested in is the multimedia and the gaming. So I have two phones short listed for me. They are Droid X2 and HTC incredible 2. Are my choices right? Which one I should go for and which is better according to my requirements? Please help, thanks in advance.

Re: What should I buy Motorola Droid x2 vs HTC Incredible 2 for multimedia and gaming?

I think you have made a good choice to move on and you have selected the two very good phone models. Both the phones are amazing and you will enjoy whichever you go for. But it sounds like the Droid X2 will be more better then the incredible 2. Since you are interested in the multimedia and the gaming then it would be better if you go for the Dual core processor rather than the single core processor.

Re: What should I buy Motorola Droid x2 vs HTC Incredible 2 for multimedia and gaming?

No doubt the choice should be the MOTOROLA Droid X2. Droid X2 is the second part of the Droid X. It has got the 4.3 inch of screen. 512 MB Ram with dual core processor would be the better choice for gaming and the multimedia. I would say it would be very very good for the gaming and the multimedia purpose. So make a sensible choice before taking any kind of device. The choice is going to be yours at last.

Yes for gaming and multimedia you can go for the Motorola. Because it has many things that HTC is not going to provide you. The on board storage of the Motorola is 8 GB where as that of the HTC is just 1.1 GB. The display resolution is better. And the most important thing is that the battery is long lasting. So it would be the perfect phone for you. Go for it and enjoy the gaming and other things.

I would really appreciate your choices about the phone. You have made really some good choices and the answer for which you should go for is Motorola Droid X2. The most important things required for the Gaming is the big screen and good processor. Motorola is providing you the both. It has the 4.3 inch of screen where as the HTC is giving 4.0 inch only. Plus the HTC has the single core and Moto provides the dual core.