Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Help needed to reset bios password to dell inspiron 1545 - Part 2

Help needed to reset bios password to dell inspiron 1545 - Part 2

Please check previous discussion on this page: need reset bios password to dell inspiron 1545 - Part 1

You can contact the dell service center and then based on the model number and invoice number which is unique for every one you can get the password that you need. I hope that this thing works for you.

Re: need reset bios password to dell inspiron 1545

Dell Support has been zero help. The laptop was given to my son by an ex-gf and dell is being uncooperative(thats being really nice). While I can understand their position because of the amount of stolen laptops out there, The whole process still leaves me feeling a little disgusted.

LOL.. Yes, support for the dell's lately has become comical. I have to say that this will be the last one I deal with. It's just becoming to much of a hassle anymore to deal with them.

okay my problem is a little bit different, i have the dell 1545 and when it logs on i get a red screen and it says my hardware has been deactivated... i dont kno what this mean i bought this from a flea market and have no way to use it... do i need to buy another harddrive or what...

Quote Originally Posted by jilly28 View Post
    okay my problem is a little bit different, i have the dell 1545 and when it logs on i get a red screen and it says my hardware has been deactivated... i dont kno what this mean i bought this from a flea market and have no way to use it... do i need to buy another harddrive or what...

Try to boot into the BIOS menu if you can and look through ALL of the setting's and see if you see something in the "Security Menu" about it!

«Gîzmô»

Great thread! Please Help! I need a bios password

Service Tag: 2r33ch1
    express code: 5991346405

Gizmo is a god!

Happy Re: need reset bios password to dell inspiron 1545

hey gizmo you think you can do me a solid?? Iwould gladly appreciate any help I was given some BS files at work and explained that they were for a dell but clearly say HP on the .exe people never cease to amaze thanks again in advance

Dell Inspiron 1545

Service tag 6GYZ7H1

Express service code 14086902421

Model number pp41L

I too cannot get into Inspiron 1545 svc tag#952BBL1
    Dell password authentication screen 952BBL1-595B needs a password.
    Can anybody help. I almost fell for bios password scam, but researched it first, whew! Response would be much appreciated!
    Rich

Gizmo,

It seems like you have helped several of the people on this forum. I too had a dell 1525 with the bios password issue. Can you help?

SVC TAG# 8G0HBG1

EXP SVC CODE 18382525489

Bios msg code #8G0HBG1-595B

THANKS!!!!

smile Re: need reset bios password to dell inspiron 1545

Hi Gizmo,

I've looked high and low for a solution and after much Googling, it looks like you are the man!

Can you please help me unlock a Dell Inspiron 1545?

SVC TAG = F4RZ9H1
    Express SVC Code = 32940594613
    Bios msg code = #F4RZ9H1-595B

I would be very grateful for any help you can spare.

Just to save anyone else the hassle of dealing with Gizmo, he charges a $40 "donation" to give you the code. Don't waste your time dealing with this shady individual.

Gizmo =

I'll go find a forum that helps users without charging them fees for the solutions...

Quote Originally Posted by «Gîzmô» View Post
    Good luck!
    I have helped SO many, For FREE! not even so much as a THANK YOU!

I'm sorry your feelings are so easily hurt on the Internet, because someone didn't say thank you...

I'm sure you've helped SO many people on this forum, seeing that you have such a huge 40+ post count

Even send them the passes before i received a donation then they disappear!
    That is probably because they know it only takes you 30 seconds (if that) to enter the code info into the password generator program you found. You act as if you are actually using your brain or going out of your way to provide this unlock code. I doubt you wrote the software or did anything other than have someone give it to you for free (or you got it illegally from Dell). You are really no more than a script kiddie in my mind.

Someone who really wanted to help others, and make this a better forum, would make this program available to everyone who needs it, not charge them a "donation" fee for you to make money off of them.

Who, I guess ANOTHER ungrateful person!

«Gîzmô»
    Ungrateful for what? You being greedy and trying to make money off of other people's problems?

Have a nice day Greedo!

Quote Originally Posted by «Gîzmô» View Post
    First off! Post count doesn't mean shit, I have mainly been contacted through PM's! If you didn't steal it and your the original owner....Call dell! If they can't help your retarded ass, Then i guess enjoy your paper wait! WOW!...Sounds like your issues have issues! Need a hug?

«Gîzmô»
    So I'm retarded? For what? Calling you out? Dude, I hope if any suckers are paying $40 for their codes, you'll use it to buy a English dictionary. You are obviously too stupid to know what the word "donation" means and your spelling needs work too. "Paper wait"? Seriously, lol who's the retarded ass?

This laptop is a super low priority for me and can go back in the storage unit for another year or two for all I care. I had some free time to nuke the drive on it and wanted to donate it (see, I know the real meaning of the word) to the local homeless shelter. But you are a greedy douche, so I guess this will have to wait till I get more free time to Google the code generator.

Have a nice day Greedo!

sad need reset bios password to dell inspiron 1545

Hi «Gîzmô»
    please my password!!!

service tag : JZY9VJ1
    express service code : 43532748253
    system number : JZY9VJ1-595B

tanx

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast