Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235 - Part 2

Re: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Please check previous discussion on this page: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235 - Part 1

Tried the PC Suite but I could not find what the advantage might be over just downloading the files via USB Mass Storage. Maybe I don't understand the PC Suite well enough to take advantage of it's potential.

I downloaded some games *.jar files to the SD chip and installed them without any problem. Games execute without any problems.

Next task: how to convert the Phone Book to vCard format so pix of the calling person can be displayed. (vCard allows associating image with name). Also, how to use vCards with the phone.

Again, Thanks for all your help.
    Last edited by FReakMaster; 01-07-2011 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Threads Splitted

Hi ja86,

You can send a vCard using MMS, email, or Bluetooth from any other phone to your mobile phone. But, from what I have heard so far, most of the china mobile phone dont support vcards, this features are lacking support in chinese version of the phone. But if you want to give it a try then do so, if it supports vcards then it is well and good.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by ja86 View Post
    Ho Bon-Z;

The iPro 9700 supports both vCard 2.1 and 3.0. I'm trying to figure out how to sync to my Linux based system. I'll post what I find.

Maybe this phone isn't a "China Phone" !
    Which linux version are you using? I have heard of many programs and utilities to do mobile sync to do mobile syncronization and one such software is called Kontact. I dont know which phones are supported by Kontact but it uses a program called multisync to do the job, exactly what you are looking for.

China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Hi

I have an E72 clone with this chipset, and the PC Suite works well, but i have some problem with it.

none of the "secret codes" are working, only IMEI number (*#06#) and language change to english( *#0044# )

for example to this:
    Check Version: *#8375#
    Firmware version: *#8882#
    the phone says "Not available"

And I can't read any of my emails with it, because it displays the content with chinese letters

Or could somebody tell me, how can i translate to another language of it? (I read about flashing the device, but I don't know any of these programs, and can't find anything regarding to this...)

Could you help me please?
    Last edited by mandulassuti; 24-12-2010 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hawa007 View Post
    hi Beave 29 can you send me wi-fi setting and driver for mt6235( AIR phone 4)
    I dont think you need any kind of settings for WiFi. Just make sure your router is not hiding (Hidden Wlan). If it is proper than you can simply simply search and get the wifi signals on your device and start browsing.

Quote Originally Posted by jo23 View Post
    i have star tx x10 and i want to synchronize the contacts of my phone to pc.
    Please help me to found the best pc suite.
    thanks
    First of, have you tried downloading and installing the PC Suite from this thread in your computer. If so, then did it work for you? If not then there are other china mobile pc suites that can be downloaded and installed in your computer from all this links: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite
    China iPhone PC Suite
    E71 Pro China Mobiles Pc Suite
    china pc Suite for venus S7

Quote Originally Posted by Florence_USA View Post
    I am also searching for the same. On this forums I found a post which says that china phones hardly have any pc suite. There no official site for the same. The best way to put music on that is to buy a card reader from the market. Insert your memory card and directly copy paste audios and videos. But I found a pc suite software for the same. You can download that from below link.
    I am trying to install this pc suit and at the end this msg is coming and I can not install it, Please help me

An error occured during the move data process: -113

Component: Program File
    File: c/Mozilla/~1/PC SYNC~1/CHINAD~1/CHINAP~1/2k_xp_com/usb2ser_2k.in/

Please help me what to do, If possible send me step by step

Thanks

If you are getting the error message then i will advise you to go to control panel and then the Add/Remove program and check whether the PC suit is installed or not. If it is already existing then it is better to remove it from the Add/ Remove Program. Now restart your computer and reinstall the application and see whether it is working for you or not.

Quote Originally Posted by hawa007 View Post
    Hi Florence USA

I tried same download rar 1 rar 2 rar 3 and did not work for me any other software if you have please send to me as link or attachment to my id miscoko@gmail.com

Thanks
    You need to download all the three rar files and save it to your desktop. Once all of these rar files are downloaded, right click on it and choose the option to extract here. If you dont get the extract option then it simply means that you havent installed winrar in your computer. So, first download and install winrar in your computer and then perform the above method and once the file is extracted from the rar file, simply double click on to install it on your pc.

If you are looking for the Intex PC suit then i will advise you to to go to the official site of the Intex and from there search for the PC sync software. You will get the list of the available software that you can download and install to PC. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not.

Hi There....
    I have Chinese IPhone4 with MT6235 Chipset inside.
    Could anybody tell me how to re-arrange the icons (add/delete/move)??
    I've also serched for java games, but never found any compatible for this 3.5"Touchscreen. .Could you help me please?

sad Re: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Hi All,
    Need help. I am using chinese iphone(j2000 tv wifi model), using VODAFONE connection to surf internet, internet is working fine.
    But i want to work internet connected to PC, something like my phone should act as a modem. when i plug the phone to pc its getting connected as a modem, but not able to work internet. may be i feel some settings should be done.
    Please let me know how to work internet if anyone knows.
    waiting eagerly for the response.

Regards
    Vaidya

Hi vaidya, first make sure you have internet /GPRS activated on your mobile phone and is working. Next you will need to download and install USB Modem Driver on your system. Once you are done, just follow the steps by steps guide provided in the following thread for the same with screenshot:
    Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

idea Re: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Hi Maq,
    Thank you very much for the reply. i did all what you have mentioned, but still its not working.
    1) i was able to install the USB driiver which installed correctly without any problem
    2) the modem which is given in the document "standard 33600 bps modem" already exists in my system.
    refer the screenshot file uploaded.

Is there any other settings in mobile i should do?

i wanted to know what should be the GPRS settings in mobile, i mean what should be the account details as my phone shows
    Account name ----> HUTCH GPRS
    APN -----> portalnmms
    user name -----> blank
    password ------> blank
    Auth type ------> normal

Please let me know what i should do?

Thanks and Regards
    Vaidya
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by vaidya View Post
    i wanted to know what should be the GPRS settings in mobile, i mean what should be the account details as my phone shows
    Account name ----> HUTCH GPRS
    APN -----> portalnmms
    user name -----> blank
    password ------> blank
    Auth type ------> normal
    I think there is some problem with your GPRS settings itself. From which city you are and are you able to open http://live.vodafone.in/ on your mobile phone ? If not, than first call Vodafone / Hutch and ask them to send you settings for Vodafone Live. Once received, save it and than try to connect internet on your PC.

Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast