Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235 - Part 2

idea Re: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Hi Santy,
    Thank you for the reply.
    Like you said some problem with GPRS on my mobile, but i am able to work internet on my mobile phone.
    when i try to view internet settings on my phone (profile)

Profile name ---> HUTCH
    Home page ---> http://www.hutchworld.com
    data account HUTCH GPRS
    CONNECTION TYPE ---> HTTP
    user name ----> blank

When i try to check the details of the CONNECTION TYPE , i get
    User proxy ---> Yes
    Proxy address ---> 010.010.001.100
    proxy port -----> 9401

My question ,is the above settings not sufficient to work internet through pc ?
    or i need to http://live.vodafone.in ?

Please let me know

Thanks
    Vaidya

Re: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

I think, Yes. You need Vodafone Live to get internet on your PC through your mobile modem. I have 2 connection in my home, both have Vodafone Live and are working properly for internet on my Laptop. In addition, i'll advise you to get more info on this from your service provider itself.

Quote Originally Posted by vaidya View Post
    one morething, is PC suite required to access internet connection for my iphone?
    Well, most of the mobiles need PC Suite to connect to internet on PC but some of the latest mobiles can do the thing without PC Suite as well. Just the modem and driver installed is enough for the job.

Just try out and see if it wont work than download and install the pc suite. Do let me know the results.

Exclamation Re: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Hi Santy,
    Without pc suite i tried and it didn't work, even i installed pc suite and not working.
    But i saw some settings in the pc suite which i installed but i am not able to setup the proper settings. can u help me out in this?
    Please refer the screenshot attached.

Regards
    Vaidya
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello Vaidya,

You have done the successfully till here, but now under Operators section (as i can see in the image) you have selected Taiwan as the operator. Thats the fault. You have to select Vodafone in the list and move ahead. It might be Vodafone or Hutch or even Orange, depending upon the PC Suite version.

smile Re: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Hi Santy,
    Thanks for the message, infact what u said is true and its working now after creating HUTCH GPRS profile through PC suite, got a network connect, but i didn't have much time to check the internet as it was very slow.
    Infact i was able to connect as dial up(was that a way to connect or any otherway i can connect ? )
    Today i need to check again as i could not open even google.com, i mean it was damn slow.but i was happy to see the network shown connected.
    Please let me know the best way i can connect?

Thanks
    Vaidya

Quote Originally Posted by AJIT4i View Post
    I Wanna Connect To Internet With My Chinees _() Mobile With Idea Gprs To Pc But I Dont Know How To Do ?
    Any Help That I Connect
    What is the make model of your Chinese mobile phone? In any case, you just need to install the modem drivers of you china mobile phone in your computer and then using the Idea GPRS setting, you can easiy surf net on your computer via the mobile phone. If you want more information about same then follow this guide - Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by tranvangioi View Post
    ko duoc bac oi
    Com 6235 data iphone china can driver tro giup
    Hey buddy, sorry to say but we are just unable to understand this language. As it is an English Forum / site, i would request you to post the same again in English so that we and all other users can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by granitepeaker View Post
    When I do it that method it only shows that the phone has 9.75mb total when in fact the phone has 64gb.
    I am not a china mobile user but as far i know, when we connect our Chinese phone in Mass Storage mode, we can see that 2 partitions appear in My Computer. One is Phone memory and second is SD Card partition. I guess you might have checked Phone memory by mistakes instead of SD Card space. Check again for the same. BTW, does any china mobile really have 64 GB storage

Maq.H is correct. Two partitions are mounted, one the Phone and one the SD card. As a Linux desktop user, I use this method to transfer files (pix, music,etc). To backup the Phonebook and messages, I use Wammu, which is readily available for Linux.

My China Phone is iPro 9700i (MT6235 based). It has a 16GB microSD installed.

The China Phone suite also works for this phone, but I'm not running Windows.

when i choose mass storage I only get one partition showing up.
    Removable Disk
    6.48mb of 9.75mb . The following folders show up:
    Audio, B1, B2, Ebook, Images, MP3, Photos, Pictures, Received, Videos

When the device is on I click documents. In that file manager it shows Total of 64gb with free amount of 63gb. But there is a bog diagram on the left of that, which shows 70% full. So if they tried to trick it to saying it has 64gb then it's lame. I could format the whole thing and then maybe it will show the 9.75mb total.

Than i think its just showing up your Phone memory and not your SD card partition. And am sure about it coz showing phone partition is default, it has to show up but if there is any problem in the card than it will not show up the memory partition. OK lets do one thing, remove your memory card from the mobile and now connect it with the pc in Mass Storage and see what is it showing now. Do let me know the results.

hello, help would be very much appreciated!!!
    i purchased phone4 with BB_Chip MT6235 <-- i got this through ( * # 66 * # )
    i really want to install java games or any *.NES files

i already do the ff:

first workaround

download the mt6235 driver and china phone pc suite and yet as a result i can only download contacts and messages, clicking on FileManager gives me an error message (something like cannot get file information).

second workaround

i have tried copying the *.NES files under mythroad directory and created NES directory and placed all (this is in my SD card) .NES files. when i go to NES directory where all NES files, clicking on one of them doesn't give me the option play.. only send, move, etc...

all i can see on my SD card is

+ Ebook
    + My Music
    + mythroad
    + umPhone

Well, i dont have much idea about this phone but i found an article having step by step process for installing Nes games successfully in your Chinese mobile. It helped many users and hence i think you should too try it out. Here it is: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step . Do let me know the results.

I have to Chinese phones at my home. To be frank, i successfully uploaded games in both of them. One of it supports only Java games and another is compatible with both Java and NES games. There is one more thing to consider that the above mentioned steps will work only if your device is compatible with Nes formats. As you said it is not working than i'll suggest you to please make sure it is compatible with it. If not than try out installing some JAVA games. Hope it works.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast