Thread: Is there a way to save Synchronized emails in Sony Ericsson W705 on memory card

Is there a way to save Synchronized emails in Sony Ericsson W705 on memory card

I have recently bought a Sony Ericsson W705 and it is working great as well and I just wanted to know that is there a way to Synchronized emails on memory card directly, I am not having any problem in saving the emails from Gmail account to the memory card directly but then I am not getting a way out to do the same for the Synchronized emails, is there anyone who can help me out with the same??

Re: Is there a way to save Synchronized emails in Sony Ericsson W705 on memory card

I think that I can help you here just follow the below path:
    Go in to the Main menu>Messaging>Email>Accounts> now select the account and then go in to the Settings> and then click on the Download tab>Save to>Memory card.

Re: Is there a way to save Synchronized emails in Sony Ericsson W705 on memory card

Go in to the Main menu>Messaging>Email>Accounts> now select the account and then go in to the Settings> and then click on the Download tab>Save to>Memory card.
    I have been using the above solution but then it is for normal account emails and not for the Synchronized email accounts, I have been looking a solution for the same and I have found your solution everywhere but then it is not, what I am looking for, any further help regarding the same will be highly appreciated.

Ok, I just wanted to ask you that are you not able to set it up as a normal" email client account like the ones that you are having with the gmail, if your answer is yes then, I am not very sure but then I think that it won’t be possible to do so as there are possibilities that the emails are not really in the phone. As far as the inbox you see in the phone is just a mirrored version of your mail server inbox and those emails are not in your phone, hope that helps.

Ok, I just wanted to ask you that are you not able to set it up as a normal" email client account like the ones that you are having with the gmail, if your answer is yes then, I am not very sure but then I think that it won’t be possible to do so as there are possibilities that the emails are not really in the phone. As far as the inbox you see in the phone is just a mirrored version of your mail server inbox and those emails are not in your phone, hope that helps.
    I don’t think you are right because if it has been so then how come I am able to move emails to my memory card manually, I mean that if you are saying that they might be just a mirrored version of the mail server emails then It would have not been possible for me to move them to the memory card right?? I think that you have not understood the problem well?? I said that I am able to move the emails manually but then I am looking for a solution to do it automatically, Hope you have understood my problem now??

Sorry for that I have understood your problem now and I will like to add that there are different kind of email accounts which have different settings in the menus for moving them to the memory card, just for e,g here is an example of the POP3/IMAP account:

Go to Settings > Messaging > Email > Settings > Save to > Memory card.

I am sure that it does not work in the same way for the exchange accounts as it is different type of email server, so in short you won’t be able to move the Synchronized emails in Sony Ericsson W705 on memory card.

Even I think the same now, I have been searching on the web but then I did not found a single solution for it, I doubt if it is there,, I really wish if there could have been a solution to do so, anyways thanks to you for your help so far, I really appreciate your help.