Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45

Thread: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235 - Part 2

Re: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235 - Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by severijan View Post
    i need help.i have j2000 iphone clone,it works great but when i connest it to pc via usb it just starts to charge,nothing else hapens.i tried to install mt6235 driver but every time i try do install it the message appears :FAIL TO INSTALL DRIVER FOR WINDOWS
    i have windows 7.please help.
    Hi. If you have Windows 7. Connect your phone to the USB cable. Look at the screen on your phone. It should say.
    Connect as Mass Storage, Web Cam or Connect as Com. Hit the COM. It should be detected in Windows 7.
    In Windows 7. Under Control Panel and Device Manager. You should see a new Modem. EXPAND the Modem and you will see your phone name or type. If you double click the modem... a new windows will appear with the TABS General, Modem, Diagnostics, Advanced, Driver and Details. Goto Modem. You will notice the PORT as COM(something) Com27 or Com 6 or similar. Then goto the program as mentioned in the earlier posts. Down load it.
    Copy to a drive location. Run the program as administrator. Goto Settings in that program... set the connection to COM27 (for example as your Modem setting in Device Manager). Then you do a create connection. This will ESTABLISH a connection to your phone with the program. In the settings.. you can select Outlook or Outlook Express as contacts.
    You will then be able to transfer Contacts, Images, MP3 MP$ Audio files and Pictures to your phone. It does not do other fancy stuff like ICON changes or program installations.

Hope this helps !

Have an iphone 4 clone here (mt6235, not sure what else to mention).

I can install the phone suite, and the driver, and get the phone temporarily recognized as a com6 modem, but the phone doesn't turn on at all. Therefore I cannot allow it to interact with the suite.

The first problem I'd like to solve is getting the phone to turn on.

I haven't dissassembled it at all except removing the battery. I've tried the home+power reset multiple multiple times, but nothing.

Can anyone suggest anything? Can I flash the phone into a new OS?

I have to ask this simple question. My previous iphone 4 clone would save all my sent sms messages... but my new one does not. My new one is a mt 6235 model and doesn't seem to have any settings for saving sent txt msgs. I really need this feature as alot of work correspondence that is vital to my business goes unrecorded because of this.

Cheers.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45