Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235 - Part 2

Re: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Quote Originally Posted by baknudz View Post
    hi, 1 more quick question... can we play zynga games on china phones??? i have this iphone clone.. Phone4 i4Gs - i can browse facebook but cannot play games.. please help!
    As per my knowledge this is not yet possible to play Zynga game is not yet supported in China Mobile phone. The reason for same is that China Mobile phone does not support the Flash as this is not integrated by the Manufacturer. If in future mobile manufacturer will install the same then it might be possible that you will play Zynga Games in China phone.

Affection Re: China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

When u connect a china mobile to windows base pc just press COM Port or Com1 on cell phone. it'll need a driver. (driver file is attached herewith). then install d pc suit (file attached). now connect d phone MT6235 or MT6227 etc.
    enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by jasod View Post
    please software china mobile M1000
    Have you tried to install the pc suite that is provided by "vickydleo", just above your post? If it is not working then perhaps your chinese version of the mobile phone is not supported for pc connectivity. You will need to check your mobile phone manual and go through the documents whether it supports pc connection or not.

hye, i have bought iphone 4g with chip mt6325 and have already installed whats vickydleo gave back there .. the pc phoen suite installed and the problem is i cant connect through it. the driver cant install bcause its said fail to install usb driver for windows..does this is have anything to do with the driver ? because my pc is recognize the driver.. i dont know whats the problem is.. anybody can help with this problem? i really want to use this phone...i cant install java or nes ..already search the post n cant even think at all now..

What you should do is uninstall the PC Suite completely form the system and than try to reinstall it back. See, if it can install the drivers properly this time, if not than download the drivers from this link and install it manually. It should work now. Once done, follow the following steps to install nes game: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

The error message that it is showing seems to be the compatibility issue. The driver is not supported by the Windows and that is why it is showing the error message. I will advise you to check another USB port(Back Panel) for connection and see whether you are able to get connectivity or not. Also if this is not working then reinstall the driver.

beothuk.. u r right.. i can now connect through it.. but the another problem arose.. which was whenever i put mp3 format.. the file that i want play in my iphone mt6235 is said bad format.. and the most irratitating part is the file i capture from camera and save to memory card is deleting by itself ! and cant see the picture back.. whoa.. can anybody know this issue????

First, make sure the file is in MP3 format itself. Is there any Mp3 file that is able to play in your device ? If yes, than no problem, If no than i think your device is not supported to play mp3 files. I know, thats impossible because every device now a days is compatible with mp3 format. ANyways, as per your second problem, it seems very strange problem, better try doing a hard reset of your device and see if it works.

You cannot remove programs from PC Suites. It happens only with iTunes and Original Apple iphone. With any pc suite and any other mobile, you can just install apps/games, can't remove.

To remove or uninstall any app from your device, just click the app (dont open it), go to options and tap on remove or uninstall. If it is not present there, than search for such option under settings or application manager. It differs from mobile to mobile.

Hi guys, i have a chinese clone iphone4, pliz send driver for MT6235 for windows 7.
    Does skype work in it? can we use video conference in it?
    i have put it in English language,some of the programs are still in chinese language. Is there a way to reset it fully to english mode. thx.
    doctormangoo@yahoo.com

people need help, I read everything related to this topic but no response or I neum to rig. So this is a problem .... Connecting mobile to the USB and the following options
    mass storage
    webcam
    com port
    PictBridge
    Java Connection
    mtp storage
    not react com port connection and Java
    through the mass storage option switch nightmare game and he is recognized as a Java application without otvatanju me to install option and when you throw INSTALL OVER THE MAXIMUM LIMIT, and the phone still has 71MB free, what do we neda on the option that it erases its java app . in itself has 10 different operas and many other
    I tried over the program that you recommend here but nothing helps, otherwise when it connects to recognize it as MT6235
    what to do .............
    otherwise the phone is the E-PAD 8100 copy of the booklet this year in February and the mob is a beast, if someone interested in something a berth for him, I will gladly phone CSOs

Hi zareere,

I can hardly understand what exactly is the problem that you are facing? Are you saying that you are not able to connect the phone that you have in your computer? If so, then have you installed the phone's driver in your pc or the pc suite for it, if it exists? Can you check the manual of the phone whether it supports pc connection or not?
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by beave29 View Post
    could you please send me the pc suite for mt6235

manual set the ip and dns for the phone and it will work i had the same problem and i took about 2hours to figure it out but it does work if you set it manualy

can you send me the pc suite for that mt6235?

I have china iphone MT6235. I connect to the wifi & can brows internet. but i cannot open the Youtube stream. Please help if some one know how i can play youtube video stream.
    With best regards,

thank u all for the driver mt6235 and chinese pc suite .... now i'll try it ... hopefully it works for me

How can I set the IP and DNs for this phone? I was able to connect to the Internet using WLAN but it suddenly stopped connecting. Can anyone send me a step-by-step detail of how to get the J8 Wifi Cellphone connected again? Thank you so much in advance.

Usually mobile phones use to get IP and DNs automatically. As you said it was working properly before and stop suddenly, it indicates your phone has set IP and DNS. Fault might be with your router's settings. Just check it again. Also try to connect some another phone with the same WLAN and see if it connects. If not, than its sure that your router needs workaround, and if it connects, simply do a soft reset on your phone. Thats it. It will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Djunaidi_Dj View Post
    Hi. Who can help me to install PC Suite for MT 6235 China IPhone ? (I have install driver for MT6235 but pcsuite not appear on my pc)
    I would like to tell you that, as it is a china mobile phone therefore these kind of phones don't support any software and there has still been no PC Suite conceived for it. Sometime the pc suite works for it and sometime it doesnt, and you won't get any PC Suite for this type of phone anywhere. Though you will be able to connect it to your PC and use it as a USB Mass Storage device.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast