Thread: Motorola Droid Razr vs. Samsung Galaxy Nexus vs. LG Spectrum

Motorola Droid Razr vs. Samsung Galaxy Nexus vs. LG Spectrum

I am planning to get any one of these three devices next month as I am bored with my old phone. I just wanted some information about these phones and also your recommendation that which phone is going to be the best for me out of these three. Please provide me some suggestion soon. Thank you.

Re: Motorola Droid Razr vs. Samsung Galaxy Nexus vs. LG Spectrum

I think that most of the people here agree that the LG is having poor history of the phones because of the bugs and different issues. One more negative point with this is that it is not having the ICS. So you can go for any of the phones other than the LG Spectrum. This is just my suggestion to you.

I think that the Samsung Galaxy Nexus is the most anticipated product of the moment. The Galaxy Nexus hardware is top of the range and contains sensors and technologies to make it to the best Android 4.0 (for example, barometer and NFC chips for Android Beam ). This is having a 1.2 GHz dual core processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory, a camera 5Megapixel and that gives even better shots as of the camera of 8MP.

This is the best phone between all the three phones that you have mentioned so I would like to recommend you for the same. Just go for this and I am sure that you will never regret your purchase.

The Motorola RAZR has the Droid Android OS 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) and is powered by a dual-core processor of 1.2 GHz, 1 GB of RAM and a storage capacity of 16 GB. The unit is equipped with two cameras. The camera on the back is 8 megapixels and has an LED flash. This allows users to record movies with a resolution of 1920 by 1080 pixels, which equates to 1080p HD quality. The camera on the front has 1.3 megapixels and can be used for video calling. The Droid RAZR equipped with a battery of 1780 mAh. This allows the device 204 hours in standby mode. The average talk time of a battery is 12.5 hours. Moto always made tough models and this is one of them.

I liked the Galaxy Nexus. The Galaxy Nexus is collaboration between Samsung and Google, and that brings the super smartphone on the market. A white version of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus has been spotted at various retailers. The Galaxy Nexus is the latest flagship of Samsung in collaboration with Google.

The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is the third generation of phones and Google follows earlier devices such as the Nexus One and Nexus S and so on. These two smartphones were sold under the name of Google and respectively made by HTC and Samsung. This Samsung Galaxy Nexus has namely a special contour display and curved design. The main feature of the new Samsung Galaxy Nexus is the latest version of the Android operating system. The new version brings a whole new look and feel to the OS. The lockscreen is for example completely changed and fitted with a fun new trick. You can draw from the lockscreen directly to the camera of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. The Widgets, notificatiebar, and multitasking are further improved. So I am sure that this is not going to be a bad choice for you, if you go for this.

All of them are good phone but if I have to select one out of these three then I will go for Motorola Droid Razr. This does not mean that other two are not good. This is because I trust on moto only and this gives less problems as compared to other brands.

The most attractive feature of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus is that you can unlock your Samsung Nexus Galaxy by looking at it. Turn on the GSM mobile phone and the secondary camera to capture your face. If you are the owner then it recognize by the smartphone, then the Galaxy Nexus will open and you can start using all the features and characteristics.

I know that there are many of the users who don’t like the LG phones but the LG Spectrum is really a master piece to be considered. I am using the same and I can say that this is a must buy phone.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus is the only choice for me out of these two. I think Samsung is at the top on these days in terms of mobile phones. I liked all the phones by Samsung and the Samsung Galaxy Nexus is one of my most favorite. I have not bought this yet but will get it soon. So don’t think much, just get this phone.