Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone - Part 2

Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

I was having problem with my phone, before everytime i plug it in into the computer, it automatically displays the usb connection, but now it does not anymore.. i was thinking if is it because of a virus? what should i do? please give me an idea! thanks a lot!

Can anyone give me any suggestion because my phone it not recognized by the computer everytime i plug it, what step should i make! i have already installed the pc suite but not the usb driver because mt6227 and mt6228 files that i download doest have exe files so i cant install them.

Re: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

Hi 3Aces_08,

The mt6227 and mt6228 files that you have downloaded are zipped into a different file and therefore you will need to extract it with a software called winzip or winrar. Just download it and install it and then right click on either of the mt6227 or mt6228 files and choose option to extract it. You will get the .exe file for same and then install it in your pc and connect your phone to the pc.

I have tried to extract the files but the contents are only system files, there has no exe file to execute. Is there any other driver that you can recommend me? Thank you!

I would like to suggest you the following steps and after that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to make click on the below. First make click on the below and after that save it. Once you finish the saving and after that you will get the RAR file and after that make right click on downloaded file and after that extract it. Now once you finish the extracting and after that make double click on the exe file and after that go through your issue.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I need Mt 6225 for my Techno HD51

Quote Originally Posted by ADAGOJO View Post
    I need Mt 6225 for my Techno HD51
    Probably the above attached driver may also work for you but anyways, you can download the particular driver for Mt 6225 from the below Url: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone . It si for 6227 but it works for 6225 as well. Do let me know if any problem occurs.

I need PC Suit for MTK6225 F6+
    Please help meeee

Quote Originally Posted by shahnewaz View Post
    I need PC Suit for MTK6225 F6+
    Please help meeee
    What is the make or model of your china mobile phone? Have you tried downloading and installing the pc suite for your china mobile from this same thread? What operating system are you using? If you are using Windows 7 or Windows Vista then try to install all this pc suites in compatability mode of windows xp and check by connecting your mobile, if it is working.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone - Part 2

my phone is sunny ericssom arc and i need usb drivers and pc suite for the phone

Hi guys, I need some help with iPhone Wifi TV Mobile Model no. AL 1235(Lixin N1) on the net i found someone saying it was an MT6235. I looked through about 500 pages of internet over the las week trying to find secret codes (most pages has the same codes) where only a few codes actually did something:

The tips on these pages is not working either
    China Mobile Secret Codes

China Mobile Secret Codes - Part 2

On this page Leomar's codes worked
    *#0044# set the language to english
    *#8375# shows version

Version on this model is:

P285.ALL.FOREIGN.Ver 1.3
    and bla, bla, bla

*#06# shows IMEI but there is nothing there and SVN shows 00

That is actually the only codes that works.

Now to the problemes besides the codes: I have tried all the USB drivers in this forum, but none of them seems to work. When the phone is connected to USB, Win 7 automatically try to find a driver without asking me for one, and then comes up and tells me that the HW is installed incorrectly - I know Microsoft in a nutshell - But then i have a chance to install the driver manually(i have done this a million times before), but none of the usb drivers here or what I found elswhere seem to work. I have tried MT6235, MT6225, MT6227,MT6228 and so on, but Windows just tell me that the driver I try to use is incompatible with my HW.
    Neither does the phone show Com Port or Mass storage in the display when USB is connected. I have tried other china phones and they work fine.

The phone has a probleme with left side of the display so i cannot press OK, that is a pain in the ...! Mostly because then I can't get Bluetooth working.

Neither am I allowed to make a call, I'm still trying to figure that one out since i already tried the tip about caller ID.

So guys do you have any codes that actually work with this model? Any drivers that might work? Any suggestions, besides dropping the phone in the ocean?

This is one of the only phones i have come across that actually have JAVA installed so I'm not so keen on letting it go.

Could it be that the USB/Mass Storage/Comport is turned off? In that case, is there a code that works?

Hope someone can help

with kind regards
    Last edited by FReakMaster; 20-03-2012 at 07:53 AM. Reason: corection

i need 6225 com data_if driver for my china mobile phone

Quote Originally Posted by jyapuri View Post
    i need 6225 com data_if driver for my china mobile phone
    Download pc suite and driver for your china mobile phone from here and install it by connecting your mobile with computer and select com port option, then install your pc suite and then select your mobile connecting port with pc.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23