Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast

Thread: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite - Part 2

Re: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

Quote Originally Posted by baronstrauss View Post
    give an example of what browser to install and how to do that.the other thing I picked up was that if I want to reset the phone to factory settings,it asks me for a password.I use the default 0000 password,but it tells me "incorrect password".....

Code for iphone4 clone is 1122 try it on your phone :- hawa007

this pc suit does not supports n5800, mt6225 firmware.. need pc suit for n5800 to install java in my mobile.. plz help..

There is no different PC Sites for every chinese mobile model. INfact, they had released just one and only PC Suite and it works with every chinese phone, i have tested it. May be there might be some problem in installation process, and hence you might be facing this issue. SO, i'll suggest you to remove the PC suite and reinstall it back, see if it works now. Also, make sure that your Chinese 5800 is compatible with java games/apps.

i have gright l500 will you pls help me out to get its pc suit

Quote Originally Posted by mokibona View Post
    i have gright l500 will you pls help me out to get its pc suit
    What is gright l500 ? I cannot find anything on Google while searching for the same. Could you please give me any image link for the same ? What i can find for this search is "G Five L500", one Toshiba laptop with model number L500.

ohmy Re: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan123 View Post
    Hi,

.::Those who are in search of china mobile phone suite can download it here for free::.

Hi,

1. Download the 3 zip files on your desktop.

2. Then Right-click, on any one file and select extract here.

3. Then open the China PhoneSuite folder.

4. Then click on phonesuite.exe. and China PhoneSuite will be in front of you !!!
    Hi, i downloaded the 3 files but they are not zip or rar files. They are ATT files and I can't download them with winrar or jzip. How can I unzip then?

I have downloaded the same file and this is not having any issue with the same. Do you have WinZip or WinRar installed in your system. If not then first install the same and then work with the files. I have reattached the file which you can go through and find it working. Just download the file and right Click on file and select Extract option. Hope this helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello, please help me. I have china mobile 9000c+, before the internet browser works well.but now i got a problem. When i open its browser it doesn't response. What should i do? Anyone help me please

Did you installed any third party application to your device? If yes then it might be possible that the application is conflicting with the browser and in result you are unable to get your browser work properly. I will advise you to uninstall the application and then check whether this is working for you or not. If this is not working then i will advise you to reset the device of yours to factory setting and then try to access the browser. I hope this will help you.

Hello Crespin sir, thanks for your reply. Yes, i installed operamini .jar and it didn't work so i uninstalled it but still the same. I already made a soft reset via restore factory settings, formatted my memory card, but i can't format the phone memory cz it says "device busy". My plan now is to have a hard reset but i don't know the code. My model is Blackberry clone 9000c+ wifi. Please if you a formatting code, maybe it could help my problem. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manny2011 View Post
    I already made a soft reset via restore factory settings, formatted my memory card, but i can't format the phone memory cz it says "device busy". Please if you a formatting code, maybe it could help my problem.
    Try to perform the hard-reset by entering the following code: *73738# send. This code works in many of Chinese Mobiles but am not sure whether it will work in Blackberry Clone. If it wont work than try this: *#2220# send

For more help, just go through these articles:
    All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes
    China Mobile Secret Codes

Thanks for your suggestions, but all the code didn't work for my browser. Its so sad that china mobiles has no official service centers,since the best way to reformat those mobiles service centers. I just hope that somebody here found that code and share it here

smile Re: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

i got the pc suite.....but how to connect it with the cell.......plzz help

Quote Originally Posted by vishpd View Post
    i got the pc suite.....but how to connect it with the cell.......plzz help
    Its simple dude. Once you are done with the PC Suite installation, connect your mobile with the PC via usb cable. It will prompt you some options on your mobile screen, select PC Suite and press OK. Thats it. You are connected. Just go ahead, and if you get some problem or any further difficulty, reply back

Down Re: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

it doesnt work on my nokia 6300 china phone

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast