Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite - Part 2

Re: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

Please check previous discussion on this page - China Mobile Phone Pc Suite - Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by matthewbraga View Post
    there's no extract here options in my pc when i right click this link? what should i do?
    The issue might be with your zip manager. Alternatively you can just double click the downloaded file, there is a folder named "USB modem driver", just drag and drop it on desktop. Thats it.

Now double click the driver setup to install
    Last edited by FReakMaster; 01-07-2011 at 01:59 AM. Reason: Threads Splitted

hi

I from Pakistan want a pc suite of yxtel x.e88 plz send me link.

thank alot

hi i have bought new handset which is china made. my problem is PC suite provied by the dealer is working fine but when i connect to mobile from my PC (for using internet), then modem or port error is reported. error no 797. I am using windows 7 64 bit. on which this modem is not working. can you plz help me??

Thanks in Advance

I think you system does not have a zip utility and hence i would suggest you to get this application installed on your system. You can either install the winrar or the winzip utility. Both of these are very useful to extract zipped files. Hopefully the problem will be fixed.

I have a china phone nokia e71 model. i wanted to download themes to my laptop and den transfer it to my phone. can anybody help me how?? please? thanks a lot

im getting confused with it

Quote Originally Posted by matthewbraga View Post
    I have a china phone nokia e71 model. i wanted to download themes to my laptop and den transfer it to my phone. can anybody help me how?? please? thanks a lot
    Its very simple mate. Just open up this link: Download China Mobile Themes. Download the file and save it on your laptop's desktop.

Now open up this link: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite. Download and install the China PC Suite on your laptop. Once installed , connect your china mobile with the laptop via USB Cable. Open file manager and transfer the theme to the mobile. Thats it.

Thanks. I have tried to download all those files in .rar but i cant install it. According to the instructions of trojan you right click it and then click extract all. however there's no option for that if i right click.and also i can see that its opening under notepad. im just new to this so i hope you'll help me. thanks

Well, i just checked all three parts and it is working fine. What you have to do is download all 3 attachments. Save them in a folder. Select all 3, right click and click on Extract all. As you said you are not getting this option, better go one by one. Right click on the first part and click on Extract Here. Repeat the same for all 3. You will get a setup file. Double click the same and start installation.

smile Re: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

hmm..i hve tried to download 7-zip and i was able to extract the files of only the folder 1. but the other 2 i can't it says its corrupted. however i was able to open the pc sync manager application,,how would i be able to transfer themes to a cp using bluetooth?for some reason the usb cable of this china phone is not working in my laptop and i wonder if bluetooth is fine?pls help?i really wanted to download themes in my cp. thanks

Hi
    i Want a Pc suite for yxtel x.e88 to connect pc. plz guide me any pc suite that work on this mobile modal

Quote Originally Posted by toqeer View Post
    Hi
    i Want a Pc suite for yxtel x.e88 to connect pc. plz guide me any pc suite that work on this mobile modal
    To be precise, if you have already downloaded the same china mobile pc suite from this thread and if it is not working for you then it simply means that your chinese version of mobile phone doesnt support pc connectivity. Actually, most of the china mobile phone are brandless, that is, they dont have any real manufacturers behind them, hence they lack such support.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

tataha Guest

this link for all brands mobile phone including all chinese but only driver is required.it works with all mobile phones. try it

hello Trojan have u been fine now?i hope so,
    what about usb modem driver for mtk 6227?

Hi.I bought the E71 Pro but when I try to access the internet it gives me a error message: "insufficient memory".I installed a memory card,but still the same problem.......WHY!!!!!!The phone itself only has 250k memory.

This happens when your browse settings are trying to write on the phone memory. This is a common issue when you try to configure the gprs settings. For this you will need to contact your service provide for the most appropriate settings. If you does not found the same then look for manual configuration. Also check that your mobile phone has a web browser of not. If not add one and then try to connect to internet.

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast