Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite - Part 2

Re: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

how to download themes for china mobile phone E71???

Well, there are many threads already available here in this forum about setting / working with themes on Chinese E71. Just go through them, hope you get helped:
    Setting new themes in china E71 mobile phone
    install games, Themes in china phone Eiroga E71
    Download China Mobile Themes

I used the code *#3646633# for engineer mode to my sigmatel s88 phone and selected high speed sim option on.

Then it suddenly switched off and its not starting I mean not switching on again.
    PLZ TELL ME HOW I CAN RE START IT

Exclamation Re: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

I used the code *#3646633# for engineer mode to my sigmatel s88 phone and selected high speed sim option on.

Then it suddenly switched off and its not starting I mean not switching on again.

Exclamation Re: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

Hi, im using Symphony x120 based on mt6235 chipset. - tried to use the above phone suite in my china phone but couldnt work with it properly. I managed to use the phonebook and message section but the remaining sections doesnt load anything. Anyone plz help me with this.!

Quote Originally Posted by ansafrahim View Post
    Hi, im using Symphony x120 based on mt6235 chipset. - tried to use the above phone suite in my china phone but couldnt work with it properly. I managed to use the phonebook and message section but the remaining sections doesnt load anything. Anyone plz help me with this.!
    You can download the China Mobile based PC Suite for MT6235 from here. Once you have downloaded it install the pc suite in your pc and connect your phone in your computer with a usb cord. Once your mobile phone is detected in your mobile phone, you can easily transfer, copy data's from your computer to mobile or vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by pugsly View Post
    You can download the China Mobile based PC Suite for MT6235 from here. Once you have downloaded it install the pc suite in your pc and connect your phone in your computer with a usb cord. Once your mobile phone is detected in your mobile phone, you can easily transfer, copy data's from your computer to mobile or vice versa.
    i have already tried that...but it seems only the phonebook and message is working. I have properly installed drivers came with the phones software cd. But still no luck....:'(

Quote Originally Posted by ansafrahim View Post
    i have already tried that...but it seems only the phonebook and message is working. I have properly installed drivers came with the phones software cd. But still no luck....:'(
    It seems to me that your phone doesnt have the capabilties like other branded phones from nokia or sony does. It is obvious, what more can you expect from a china mobile phone? In any case, try installing all different drivers that you get and do some R & D yourself and check whether some china mobile drivers gives more supports to your mobile phone or not, search all tips given in this threads - China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235
    China Mobile Phone Pc Suite
    China iPhone PC Suite
    Pc suite for china mobile YXTEL
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan123 View Post
    Hi,

.::Those who are in search of china mobile phone suite can download it here for free::.

Hi,

1. Download the 3 zip files on your desktop.

2. Then Right-click, on any one file and select extract here.

3. Then open the China PhoneSuite folder.

4. Then click on phonesuite.exe. and China PhoneSuite will be in front of you !!!
    thanks buddy

I just bought a knockoff (fake) Nokia N8. This phone is made in China and has many of the features of the "real" one, except much less memory and the camera is only 1.3 megapixels. What I would like to know - and I am searching for the answer on this forum - is, can I use China Mobile Suit for this phone? I also want to know if I can activate the GPS function Ovi from Nokia on this phone. I can presumably increase the memory by getting larger cards, it is only 2 Gb at the moment plus whatever memory there is in the phone itself as it was sold, which is probably less than 2 Gb. Thanks to anyone who is good enough to point me in the right direction.

As this is not the official Nokia phone it won't work with the Nokia OVI store that you are looking for. It might be possible that the China PC suit will work with it to connect to the PC but it completely depend on the manufacturer. If the Manufacturer is supporting the China PC suit then it will not work with the same. To make GPS setting it is better to go with the below given links.

Internet settings for China mobile
    GPRS Setting on China Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Huron View Post
    As this is not the official Nokia phone it won't work with the Nokia OVI store that you are looking for. It might be possible that the China PC suit will work with it to connect to the PC but it completely depend on the manufacturer. If the Manufacturer is supporting the China PC suit then it will not work with the same. To make GPS setting it is better to go with the below given links.

Internet settings for China mobile
    GPRS Setting on China Mobile
    Thank you very much for your answer and for the links, Huron. I will continue to browse this forum for useful tips and information. I bought this phone as an experiment, as I have not had a touch screen mobile phone before.

Hi to all,

[B]
    Those who are in search of china mobile phone suite can download it here for free::.

1. Download the 3 zip files on your desktop.
    2. Then Right-click, on any one file and select extract here.
    3. Then open the China PhoneSuite folder.
    4. Then click on phonesuite.exe. and China PhoneSuite will be in front of you !!! [B]

Unfortunatlly, The above did not work for me! at the end of the installation proccess it gives the following msg:

" An error occurred during the move proccess: -113 "

an running XP.

Any help would be appreciated... Tnx.

Hey man I have China Iphone 3Gs........can u pleax help me That from where i can download Games and Apps for china Iphone.Plzz rply fst

Quote Originally Posted by zainraza01 View Post
    Hey man I have China Iphone 3Gs........can u pleax help me That from where i can download Games and Apps for china Iphone.Plzz rply fst
    There are many websites that provides free games and apps for every mobile phone including Nokia, Samsung or China. You can download from any of those sites for free. Just enter your model number, if it is there, you will get apps or games. Just make a google search for those sites.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast