Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite - Part 2

Re: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

give an example of what browser to install and how to do that.the other thing I picked up was that if I want to reset the phone to factory settings,it asks me for a password.I use the default 0000 password,but it tells me "incorrect password".....

Quote Originally Posted by baronstrauss View Post
    give an example of what browser to install and how to do that.the other thing I picked up was that if I want to reset the phone to factory settings,it asks me for a password.I use the default 0000 password,but it tells me "incorrect password".....
    You dont need a browser to reset your china mobile phone but a code that will revert your phone back to factory settings. It will also entirely depend on who is the actual manufacturer of your specific china mobile phone. Please try the following codes at your own risk.

#77218114#
    #881188#
    #94267357#
    #9426*357#
    #19912006#
    #118811#
    #3646633#
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

non of those codes seem to work.I've got a MOBICEL E71 Pro.can anyone please assist?whatever password I enter,it still gives me "incorrect password" & what do I do about the "insufficient memory" error message I get each time I try to access the internet?It gives me Google,but when I try to search a topic,it replies with error message.

non of those codes seem to work.I've got a MOBICEL E71 Pro.can anyone please assist?whatever password I enter,it still gives me "incorrect password" & what do I do about the "insufficient memory" error message I get each time I try to access the internet?It gives me Google,but when I try to search a topic,it replies with error message.
    You might be having a setting options in your mobile phone. Try to look into there for another option called "Restore to Factory Settings" or something like "Reset to Factory Settings" and click yes and allow it to do so. You see, your phone memory and RAM both must be free to a minimal amount to get it work. So you have to check whether there is free storage is available. Or may be the game or some application might be consuming too much RAM that is not possible to remain in your RAM's capacity, so try to uninstall it.

Quote Originally Posted by pugsly View Post
    You might be having a setting options in your mobile phone. Try to look into there for another option called "Restore to Factory Settings" or something like "Reset to Factory Settings" and click yes and allow it to do so. You see, your phone memory and RAM both must be free to a minimal amount to get it work. So you have to check whether there is free storage is available. Or may be the game or some application might be consuming too much RAM that is not possible to remain in your RAM's capacity, so try to uninstall it.
    I tried to resotre to factory settings,but phone ask for password.When I enter 0000(default password) it tells me "invalid Password".The phone's memory is only 250k without memory card.

question Re: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

How to take a screenshot (printscreen)???

I am trying to find some app to capture the screen of a china mobile. There are many app for symbian and win mobile, but, no one works in china mobiles.

When I am watching TV in my china mobile if I press the space bar it is take a picture of the scene! So, I think that could be possible to take a screenshot as well.

If someone get any suggestion... pls!!!

I tried to resotre to factory settings,but phone ask for password.When I enter 0000(default password) it tells me "invalid Password".The phone's memory is only 250k without memory card.
    All china mobile phone have specific code to restore them to factory settings. As they dont have any manufacturer's behind it is hard to diagnose which code it will accept. However you can try and follow all the codes given in this threads - China Mobile Secret Codes
    All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes
    How to restore factory setting in china mobile

Remember that, do it on your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by quevedao View Post
    How to take a screenshot (printscreen)???

I am trying to find some app to capture the screen of a china mobile. There are many app for symbian and win mobile, but, no one works in china mobiles.

When I am watching TV in my china mobile if I press the space bar it is take a picture of the scene! So, I think that could be possible to take a screenshot as well.

If someone get any suggestion... pls!!!
    Does your mobile phone supports java files or applications because if it is then you can download a tool called "DisplayReader" by searchin it from google. It is a mobile screenshot tool to help mobile users running with java based mobiles.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by bon-Z View Post
    Does your mobile phone supports java files or applications because if it is then you can download a tool called "DisplayReader" by searchin it from google. It is a mobile screenshot tool to help mobile users running with java based mobiles.
    Yes, my mobile supports Java applications.

I already have been tried to use "DisplayReader" but it didn't work. Maybe I did something wrong... I will try again.

Tks.

hi guys

i have sigmatel s80 (china phone) i am able to go online using WAP with vodaphone but it says insufficient memory and Quits so

1) how to increase the internal memory ? also i need to know that
    2) Which browser is supported by the Sigmatel so that i can install and
    3) how to install the browser in sigmatel ?
    4) I have the China PC SUIT given by trojan123 member

please help

i,
    It really works !
    Though the PC Suit is not as powerful as NOKIA PC Suit, still its a good software to back up Contact s from VOX VGS-509. Thanks a lot

I tried but it really doesn't work. In my case doesn't appear any option to display, like "Display 1 (176x220)" we can see below. It is blank.

Any suggestions? Tks.

hi quevedao,

Is your phone getting detected on your pc? Because I cannot see it listed in the comp3 port settings. First select the correct the proper Comp port and then use the application. Download and install your mobile driver in your computer and then after your phone is recognized in your computer then try to launch the application and select the proper comp port.

Quote Originally Posted by janos™ View Post
    hi quevedao,

Is your phone getting detected on your pc? Because I cannot see it listed in the comp3 port settings. First select the correct the proper Comp port and then use the application. Download and install your mobile driver in your computer and then after your phone is recognized in your computer then try to launch the application and select the proper comp port.
    Yes, my phone is getting detected on my pc. I can use the PhoneSuite (Just Message and PhoneBook. Because Images, Melody, MMS and FileManager doesn't work.)

Can you take screenshots of your china mobile phone with DisplayReader???

I am Searching China iphone 4g Pc Suite Please Help me Out???

Quote Originally Posted by pistawala View Post
    I am Searching China iphone 4g Pc Suite Please Help me Out???
    Probably there is one and only PC Suite available for every Chinese Mobile Device. You can use the same for every china model mobile. Hence, i think you can use the same for your chinese iPhone as well. Also, i have never seen separate China pc suite. Just give a try and see if it works.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast