Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite - Part 3

Re: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

Please check previous discussion on this page - China Mobile Phone Pc Suite - Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by bon-Z View Post
    You can download the mt6235 driver of your china mobile phone from this thread - China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

And if you are on Windows Vista or Windows 7 then try to install this driver in compatibility mode, this way it will be installed in your pc without any issues. By the way, what is the make or model your china mobile phone, because most of the china mobile phone are unsupported.

Thanks a lot ...let me try, my model iphone 4 32gb..

Affection Re: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

For pc conection to the mt6235 you must install its usb driver for the mobile
    you can download it from the following link also another pc suite for mt 6235 but that pc suit has less options then the Intex pc suit

Step 1: Find out chipsep moel: Connect phone to a new installed Windows XP computer, the computer will prompt "New hardware found", choose the option of "Mass storage" or "COM port" in the phone, your computer will display the chipset model number, such as MT6235.
    Step 2: Download USB driver according to phone chipset from above list and install in the computer.
    Step 3. Choose one of the PhoneSuite program according to phone chipset, install in computer.
    Step 4: Connect the phone and computer by the USB cable which comes along with the phone, phone will prompt option of "USB connection", "Webcam" and "COM port". Choose "COM port".
    Step 5. Launch PhoneSuite application, PhoneSuite will try to establish connection between phone and computer, PC synchronization can be operated after connection established

unsure Re: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

Hi, there is error come out once i try to run the application "fail to find installer.dll" .. what the mean ? please help to advise. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by perdana73 View Post
    Hi, there is error come out once i try to run the application "fail to find installer.dll" .. what the mean ? please help to advise. thanks.
    Thats means that the setup file has been corrupted that you are trying to install. Search and download from some another location and than install it.

Quote Originally Posted by namchan View Post
    Thats means that the setup file has been corrupted that you are trying to install. Search and download from some another location and than install it.
    Something happen.. i think file not able to support china iphone 4

LEphone a1 problem

hello does any one have soln to my Lephone A1 poweron password.im having problem to switch on the phone it ask password please do the need full

You have many questions to ask and it is not possible for me to answer all of them. Anyway, I am giving you a few links below where they have discussed about the similar issues. Just go through these threads. I am sure that it will remove some of the points from the list of questions that you have. Please reply back if it helps you to any of the query. Thank you!!!

i have a 3sim china phone nokia e71i , but i can't found what is the model name and can not connect it to china pc suite to install games and applications on it ,win7 computer only sees the memory card
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dude try to install the PC suite of your china mobile phone again and see if after that you can get 3 sim china phone detected on your system, I feel that if it is showing only the memory card that there is a sure shot problem with the PC suite software which I think needs to be reinstalled in order to get the device to run effectively. Try this one out and see if it can help you to solve the glitch.

i have a china mobile phone name rocker i900 iphone copy, please tell me how i can use it as modem?
    when i m connect with pc by the use of cable only mass storage & charging mode option shows, there is not any com port option please tell how i enable it my phone?

Quote Originally Posted by apkayash View Post
    i have a china mobile phone name rocker i900 iphone copy, please tell me how i can use it as modem?
    Well, here we have a complete guide with step by step process and images for using China mobile as a modem, and connecting to internet on PC. Just have look:Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

if you find any difficulty with the modem drivers, just download from here: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

Exclamation Re: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

Hey Trojan!! Thanks for ur help buddy but can u tell how can I make my Chinese I phone Rocker work on a PC Suit. I am in desperate need of the same. Pl help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Diadem_25 View Post
    Hey Trojan!! Thanks for ur help buddy but can u tell how can I make my Chinese I phone Rocker work on a PC Suit. I am in desperate need of the same. Pl help me.
    Follow the below instructions to use the china mobile phone pc suite:

• You will frist need to install China Pc Suite first.
    • After that connect mobile phone to pc. Select Com from three options display on the phone. Windows will ask to install. Install driver. If required, pont to .inf file.(Drivers Included).
    • Now it is ready to connect phone to PC.
    • Enjoy. Get help from the help icon of PC suite.

why it mobile x39 can't conect to the pc???? please help me

Quote Originally Posted by preman80 View Post
    why it mobile x39 can't conect to the pc???? please help me
    Can you tell us whether your phone is a china mobile based or some other brand? I havent heard of any mobile x39, can you show us a screenshot for the same. You will need to check whether your mobile phone supports pc connection or not, by reading in the manual. Does your phone has a usb port, can you confirm?
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast