Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast

Thread: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite - Part 3

Re: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

hey when i did as written in the first comment it gave me an error and said "libexpat.dll" is missing from computer, What to do then ? reply quickly !

Quote Originally Posted by ssmarty8 View Post
    hey when i did as written in the first comment it gave me an error and said "libexpat.dll" is missing from computer, What to do then ? reply quickly !
    I think that you have inadvertently removed a DLL file that an application is looking for. Have you run AdAware or a similar program, if so it took the DLL file and a Spyware program is looking for it.Put the DLL file back in by going to a search engine and look for "dll files", when you find a suitable site, download the file and replace it, if you know where it was, might be in c/windows/system32 folder.

How i can increase speed of my China S3000 Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Adnan Zafar View Post
    How i can increase speed of my China S3000 Mobile
    What kind of speed you want to increase ? I meant Internet browsing speed or normal phone access speed ? If it is about phone's speed than make sure you have enough space in phone memory. It is recommended to always keep your phone memory empty. Move all data to SD card.

And if you want to increase Browsing speed than simply get 3g connection

Hello Dear,
    I Have Micromax X560 Mobiles. I Need Its Pc Suite And Related Usb Drivers For This.please Help Me Out And Provide Me The Same.

Rajesh - India

hi please ive got this chinese mobile its a 911 side slide mobile with tv/wifi. i am with 2degree and try to search the internet but soen't work. please help me

Quote Originally Posted by malpe View Post
    try to search the internet but soen't work.
    I am not getting it,,, what you mean by trying to search internet ? Is it like you searching for Wifi ? If yes, make sure you are near any WIFI Hotspot and infact very near to the hotspot as you said you are in 2 degree atmosphere. Signal gets weak at this place. And if you are trying to get internet from your SIM Service provider than make sure you have it activated and getting full network in your device.

Quote Originally Posted by saibvmambala View Post
    Hello Dear,
    I Have Micromax X560 Mobiles. I Need Its Pc Suite And Related Usb Drivers For This.
    hey friend as i can see this is your very first post, i should Welcome you to Techarena I would like to make you know that always start a new thread if you have any new query and different product., As you can see this thread is about china mobiles, you should have started new thread.

Anyways.. You can download the PC Suite for your Micromax X560 from here. As i can see on Micromax Official page, there is no particular PC SUite or Drivers for X560. So what you can do is try downloading the same for any similar model and see if it works.

Also see if Q5 drivers and PC Suite works for you : pc suite for micromax Q5

I Just Wanted To Know How To Check What Format My China Handset Supports .i.e. .nes Or .jar .

Quote Originally Posted by smartman2011 View Post
    I Just Wanted To Know How To Check What Format My China Handset Supports .i.e. .nes Or .jar .
    The only way to confirm that is by trying installing apps / games of both format. Download some Java and some NES games. Try installing one by one and see which one works for you. For installing Nes games, follow the steps given here How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Quote Originally Posted by perdana73 View Post
    Something happen.. i think file not able to support china iphone 4
    It Works... Look for my Post today !

Re: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite - Part 3

Please i need the USB cable driver for my newly bought Tecno T4 4-sim china phone to be able to use the phone suite that came with it. thee driver that came with it is not recognised or not compactible. there is this errror in the Device Manager>Other Devices: 6225 COM (data_if) and 6253 COM (data_if).
    some one help me out plsssssssssssssssssssss.

Hello i am not sure about it. but still while searching about it at that time i found the following link. go through this link and see if its helpful for you or not i am sure you will get some information form it.

Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

Quote Originally Posted by Aachman View Post
    Hello i am not sure about it. but still while searching about it at that time i found the following link. go through this link and see if its helpful for you or not i am sure you will get some information form it.

Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone
    @Aachman: the files are not working still, any other help pls? i need it so badly. thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by kluzi View Post
    @Aachman: the files are not working still, any other help pls? i need it so badly. thanks in advance
    Havent you got a driver cd/dvd with the mobile phone package that you have got. You need to check in the manual of your mobile phone if it supports pc connection or not. Normally, most of the china mobile phone dont come around with the proper driver or software support to the pc, hence it lacks the pc connectivity features. Have you tried to let windows search the driver of your mobile phone automatically?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast