Thread: Dell alienware Aurora R3 Testing

Dell alienware Aurora R3 Testing

I am creating this thread floated so engineers can quickly analyze. We're trying, but it is difficult to reproduce the problem on our part. We want to compare your PC accumulates in what we are testing. Maybe after you get all the data we can see anything in common?
    List the following:
    • Bios Version =
    • Memory Speed 1333 = Example
    • Memory Size 16 GB = Example of four suits
    • Brand memory = Run CPU-Z, click the SPD tab
    • CPU =
    • Video Card =
    • Video Card Driver Version =
    • It was the subject out of the box (Yes / No)? If not, how long before the problem started?
    • A brief summary of how to reproduce the difficulty =
    • Possible solutions based on their experience =

Re: Dell alienware Aurora R3 Testing

• Name BIOS: BIOS Date: 11/02/11 15:21:57 Ver: 04.06.04
    • BIOS Version 1: A05
    • BIOS Version 2: Alwar - 1072009
    • Memory Size: 8 GB, 4 poles
    • Memory Speed = 1333
    • Brand = Kingston
    • Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2400 CPU@3.10GHz
    • CPU_Manufacturer: Genuine Intel
    • CPU_Caption: Intel64 Family 6 model 42 stepping 7
    • CPU_CurrentClockSpeed: 1581MHz
    • Video Card: ATI 6870 1GB
    • Video Driver 8.850.0.0

It was the subject out of the box (Yes / No)? No, it took 5 weeks before the problem arose, then it happened twice in 7 days. From day 14, still has not happened again. However, in the last 3 days, I BSOD twice when my video driver is not for uploading videos to YouTube HD. I updated my driver since then and have not had another occurrence. A brief summary of how to reproduce the problem = I have not been able to duplicate blocks. Together were totally casual. One was as I go to write a Google search, and the other while playing Starcraft 2. The video show freezes occur only seem to have numerous tabs open and after examination several videos in HD superiority. They have passed since I update my driver, but have not been enough to watch all the videos to be. Possible solutions based on its experience in the = blocks, all you have done differently is to disable AlienFX and fusion. I have not done anything beyond Windows and my graphics driver. I need more time before that I can comment on the BSOD.

• Bios Version = 04/06/04
    • Memory Speed = 1333
    • Memory Size 8 GB = total (4 modules and 2 GB each)
    • Brand = Kingston
    • CPU = Intel Core i7-2600 (8 MB cache) Overclocked 3.9GHz Turbo Boost
    • Video Card 1GB GDDR5 = NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
    • Video card driver version = 266.58

It was the issue outside the box -> Yes (note that I've had my R3 Aurora since early April) A brief summary of how to reproduce the problem = Totally random, I had blockages in different conditions, such as:
    -When the machine was idle or loaded
    -Immediately after logging in Windows, or after several hours of use
    Possible solutions based on their experience = Before May 24, I was 1-5 blocks per day (note that don `t make use of my computer every day . I usually spend between 1 and 4 hours per day). After May 24, I begin experimenting with dissimilar memory configurations. All configurations I have tried so far have involved the use of 3 or 4 memory modules (and thus leaving one or two gaps). From May 24, I have just had a crash. I have not reduced the problem to a particular module or slot, but now I'm going through the theory that a slot or module is defective

• Bios Version = 06/04/04
    • Memory size = 8192MB
    • Check the memory = I have no idea ...
    • CPU = Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-2600K CPU@3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~ 3.4GHz
    • Video Card = Radeon HD 6950 x2 AMD
    • Video Card Driver Version = 8.850.0.0

It was the subject out of the box (Yes / No)? If not, how long before the problem started? Yes .A brief summary of how I can reproduce the problem = block quite often just by scrolling through a folder of images. It will be a guaranteed lock within 30 seconds to 5 minutes of play Rift. Occasionally crashes at World of Warcraft, but that's pretty random. It will not run "Classification of Windows Experience," always freezes during the test video. All locks are hard freezes that require rebooting the system. No error message. Possible solutions on the basis of their experience of drivers = uninstalled and reinstalled many times, have tried running msconfig and cutting all non-Windows, no luck. Without ideas

• BIOS Version: A05
    • Memory Speed: 1333MHz
    • Memory Size: 2GB x 4
    • Memory Brand: Kingston
    • CPU: Intel Core i7-2600 (8MB Cache) Overclocked Turbo Boost to 3.9GHz
    • Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6870 x 1
    • Video card Driver: 8.850.0.0

Issue out of box: Yes. Duplication: present seem to be no values for duplication, only unpredictability. I've done all the fundamentals such as update drivers, reinstall windows, fresh reinstall on windows. On the other hand, two ordinary factors, if I start Rift, guaranteed lockup, if I start and install Wow, guaranteed lockup. I have ordered new RAM, the Corsair Vengeance 8g x 2, to see if that remedy’s the problem, if not, then I'll try to obtain a replacement motherboard. See how I live in aing, it might be a little difficult.

• BIOS Version = A05
    • Memory Speed = 1600 MHz
    • Memory size = Example 16 GB (4x4GB)
    • Brand = Kingston
    • CPU = Intel Core i7-2600K (8 MB cache) Overclocked 3.9GHz Turbo Boost
    • Video Card Nvidia GTX 460 1GB =
    • Video card driver version = 266.58 (I tried 270.61 and 275.27, without success)

A brief summary of how to reproduce the problem = pretty random, but can increase the number of lockups and BSOD for the game, navigating through folders of images, watch videos, attaching external USB drives, copy files, transfer files, browse the web. Do not really know; do something in time will result in a crash. Blocks even when at rest, and sometimes I get a BSOD after startup.

• BIOS Version = A05
    • Memory Speed = 1333
    • Memory Size 8 GB = Four sticks
    • Brand = Kingston
    • CPU = Intel Core i7-2600 +
    • Video Card Geforce GTX 580 =
    • Video Card Driver Version =?

A brief summary of how to reproduce the problem of blocking = random happens anywhere to surf the web to play a game. Without running the lower ram (see possible corrections) could not even finish the qualifying test performance of Windows. Possible solutions based on their experience = low multiplier the memory of a notch to 4, 5 and automatic configuration of the system remained stable for nearly 4 weeks of testing. A decline in car for telephone support and system representatives’ suggestion imprisoned again.