Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Installing Games In China Mobile - Part 2

Re: Installing Games In China Mobile

Please check previous discussion on this page:
    Installing Games In China Mobile - Part 1

Hi, I live in Egypt and got from a friend a NKTel a200 mobile. Unfortunately the user's manual/guide is lost, so i searched already in internet and on the official homepage for it, but nothing until now. Can anybody help me and give me an address where i can download it??? please.... greetz Rika
    Last edited by FReakMaster; 01-07-2011 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Threads Splitted

i searched already in internet and on the official homepage for it
    How did you get the official homepage of the NKtel mobile phone? As this is china phone and it is not possible to get the Manual or guide for same until manufacture will upload the same. As you have got the official homepage of NKTel a200 so it is better to contact the manufacture and ask for the manual.

cool man thnx. i finally found it. thanx akshay. i was searching it for ages!!!

how install nes game to my china phone bx a300 please help me

Quote Originally Posted by qelvelosa22 View Post
    how install nes game to my china phone bx a300 please help me
    It was very difficult but fortunately there is an small process mentioned on this forum that helped many for the same. Just follow the steps mentioned in this thread: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

i want applications java for Mobile China Ver. Mt6225 & et jar et sis veuillez me donner une solution
    please help me.

China mobile with java support work all java games installation like nokia
    download games from getjar.com or download to PC and copy to memory card in mythroad, then disconnect from pc .now run the softwarre from mobile install option will get, select location.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhimanyusuta View Post
    Last week i owned a new China E71 and was searching for the same process. Fortunately i came through How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step and it worked for me. If your phone is compatible with Nes games, just follow the steps mentioned in the above post. It will work.
    we have the same mobile unit E71, but i didnt quite get the * # 66 * # part and so on.. (
    argh

Well the steps mentioned in the above given URL only works if your handset is compatible with NES games. Anyways, as it worked in Abhimanyusuta device (that is the same as yours) it should work in your mobile as well. First of all make sure you are not under any wifi or 3g network coz your device will try to connect, and if it is unable to connect than it will give error. Now try the complete steps. If it still wont work, than try out some java games.

Hi Can Anyone Help me... I can Install Java Gam6es For my China N97 Mini... But when i try to Lauch it My Mobile Phone Restart.... can anyone tell me what should i do Thynx

It might be possible that the game is not supporting your mobile phone and that is why when it is trying to lunch the game got restarted. It is better to uninstall the same and then try to reinstall the same. It might also possible that manufacturer are not allowing the third party application support which can cause this kind of behavior. Just try re-installation and work with the issue.

can someone help me get games and themes for rocker r111 please

There are many website that offer free downloads for every mobile now a days. First check which format do your mobile is compatible. I meant, java or nes format. You can download the games and apps in the same format from gallery9, mobiles24, emobilez etc...

hello sir,
    how can i install games and applications to my china mobile its iPHONE X7 (iphone 4g with wifi)
    can you pls email me @ phiperklein@yahoo.com for the answer
    i already download the ChinaPhoneSuits from 1-3
    and also mt6227_Modem_Driver and this MTK MT6228 CPU USB Driver
    as you said..
    but sorry i cannot still understand what item should i click to install the application and where and what folder should i drag it then

can you please help me?
    thanks in advance..

Regarding your issue i will advise you to go with the Article made on this forum about installation of games on China Mobile Phone. Just check out the Article and see whether this is working for you or not. I have gone through the instruction given by same and got it working with my china Phone. So if you can then visit the same.

How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast