Thread: Facebook app vs touch.facebook.com on HTC Incredible

Facebook app vs touch.facebook.com on HTC Incredible

I am having the HTC incredible and I just love this android phone too much and I am a big fan of it now. I am having one poll style question for you all. I means I would like to know from all the android users that you use the Facebook app vs touch.facebook.com on your android. Please tell me who are using what and why? Because I am confused what to use and which one is better to use. Thank you in advance.

Re: Facebook app vs touch.facebook.com on HTC Incredible

Wow great phone I would say because I am also having the same phone and I also just love this phone, it’s too amazing to use. But I would say that I use both the things you have mentioned that is touch.facebook.com and even m.facebook.com. I hardly find any kind of difference among them. So you can go for any of the things as there is only minor difference among them. Choice is yours at last.

Who said that both are same? I don’t think so. Because I find both of them different. I am also using the android but I am not having the same model as you all are having. But really I would say that you should also use the touch as it is far better than the mobile version. The thing is that you should use the touch in the wide screen mode and not simple mode then only you will enjoy it. Try it yourself and see the difference.

Oh on not at all. I do not like the touch version at all. The reason is that I always find more and more updates and news feeds in the mobile version and not the touch version. And other thing as my fingers are thick and my thumb is fat I always cannot hit the things perfectly in the touch version. I find the things very much congested in it. So it is just not good for at least me. Not even in the wide screen mode.

Yes I would also say that the application is of no use and I also prefer the m.facebook.com instead of the other. Am also having the same complain as you are the things are very much nearby. For example the post and logout are very nearby and normally I end up hitting the logout instead of the post. So it is very much irritating so I prefer the mobile version as it keeps the things simple enough. This was my opinion.

How are you all able to use the application? I am not able to use it. I always get the NULL error. I want to use the app and see but I am not able to. I am the new user of the android and at my home there are three android phones and all are of different models. Amazing thing is that in all the 3 androids I get the same null error message and not able to use it. Have any of you got the idea regarding it. Because of this issue I have to use the m.facebook.com.

I am not sure what would be the solution for it but I think that it is the problem of the app. As I would say that the Facebook app for the android is just the shit and nothing else. So you have to wait till the facebook solves out this error. But you should try loading it because it will sometimes and most of the times it is not going to work. But search on the internet if you get any solution regarding it. Thanks