Thread: ADW Launcher vs Launcher Pro in Android

ADW Launcher vs Launcher Pro in Android

Android are having the lots and lots of apps available for it. But as I am new user of the android I would like to know which launcher is better? Should I use the ADW Launcher or the Launcher Pro? If you would be in my place which one you would go for? Thanks to all those who will reply to this thread. Am hoping for some good and sensible answers from you all guys. Thank you very much in advance.

re: ADW Launcher vs Launcher Pro in Android

I think you would not get the perfect answer for your question. It depends apone what is your favorite. I was a user of ADW long, and I still think is first class. But I decided to go with the LP of its new LP plus widgets. I think I will vote for the LP because it has got some enhanced features into it and it is too much amazing to use the same. But I would say that ADW is also incredible to use. So try out both and see which one you like.

You will always prefer those things which constantly keep you up to date so I decided to go with the LP. It is amazing and keeps the dev updated constantly. The landscape mode and the 3D app drawer are just amazing and I don’t have any words for them. I have not tried the ADW but I am in no mood right now to try it because I am just loving the LP and I don’t want to switch it right now.

I think LP has much better dock then the ADW because the LP has the scrolling dock, this helps me to quickly access my most used apps and this helps me on any kind of screen. And on the other side the ADW cannot handle more apps. In LP we can place up to 14 apps at a time. So I would also say that LP is much better than the other. But you try out both as you might ADW also because it is also nice.

No I think you should go for the LP only and not even try the ADW. I am telling this because I was using the LP previously and I had switched to the ADW. I had again switched to the LP after two days the reason behind this is that I found LP more powerful then the ADW. You would come to know within one day that LP is much faster and enhanced then the other. Specially while swiping between the screens.

No you cannot tell someone directly to go for the LP and not even try the ADW. That would be very much unfair for the ADW. Each user has their own choices and their own interest. If I like LP that does not mean that everyone in the world will like it. Some may like ADW also. So I would advise the poster of this thread that you should try out both the things and you only decide which is better and which is not.

Re: ADW Launcher vs Launcher Pro in Android

Yes I think that was the best answer of the thread and the matured one also. Launcher Pro supports the 7 screens with the dock that can be extended up to 15 apps. ADW outstand because of its customize feature and LP outstands because of its speed. So you give try to both and you only decide because both are very much similar and you will find very minor difference among them. So best of luck to make your decision.