Thread: What should I buy Droid X2 or HTC Thunderbolt?

What should I buy Droid X2 or HTC Thunderbolt?

I am having the boring featured phone and now I have decided that I am going to move on further. So I am looking forward for the Smart phones. So regarding that I am seeking for some kind of help from you all guys out here. On my chart I am having the Droid X2 from Motorola and Thunderbolt from HTC. So which one should I purchase? Are there some other suggestions then do give to me. I want some nice stuff over here.

Re: What should I buy Droid X2 or HTC Thunderbolt?

I think if you are ready to spend more then you should go for the Droid X2. The reason behind this is that it has very good display and good touch. The main reason I am telling you this because the phone has the Dual-core 1GHz processor while the HTC has the single. So the data processing is almost doubled in the case of the Droid. So you can go for it. HTC is also good as it gives the tough competition to the X2.

I think the most important on the phone is the display. As you are not always indoors so you need such a phone which will give you the nice display indoors as well as outdoors. If you buy a phone which is really good and you are not able to see the screen in the bright sunny day then what’s the use? So you should go with the Droid X2 because it gives the qHD display. As you have chosen the good phones so you should go for the X2

I think you should go for the HTC phone. The main reason you have noticed in it is that it is having the 4G while the Moto has the 3G and not 4G. Plus the HTC is also having the front camera which is absent in the case of the Moto. But if you are not interested in the 4G world then you have to go with the Moto because both the phones are having nearly the same configuration so no need to worry. Best of luck for the new phone.

Before going for any of the phones just have a look at their pros and the cons. Both the phones are good and are having their own specialties. Droid X2 has dual core processor and the HDMI port which can’t be seen in the HTC. On the other hand HTC has the 4G and the front facing camera also. So its better you go according to your interest. Other specifications are almost same for both the phones I mean smart phones.

I think the Droid X2 of Motorola would be a better choice than the HTC. Because I would say that it is much thinner, small in size, less bulk and easy to carry, it has nice pixel density, it has good battery life compared to the thunderbolt. Because of these reason you should go for the Droid and not HTC because you will see that the other specifications are almost the same. So go for Motorola and not HTC.

Hey why don’t you go for the HTC EVO 3D. Its newly launched you are getting the new features in the android phone. It is the 3D phone with two cameras camera. You can click both the 3D as well as the 2D images. Plus its screen has 720p and you can also play up to 1080p video. You can also capture 3D video at 720p. It is the amazing smart phone. If you are having enough money to spend then do spend it on 3D phone.