Thread: Top 5 Apps & Games in android

Top 5 Apps & Games in android

Hello friends I have just purchased a new android phone. Before the android phone I was using the Black Berry Bold and have just switched to the Android. Since I am new to the Android I would like to know certain thing about it. So I thought to make a thread over here as I thing this is the place where I would get some nice answer. So let’s start with and let me know the Top 5 Apps & Games in android. Thank you.

Re: Top 5 Apps & Games in android

I am not the hard core user of the things, but I do use the things very well. So I would tell you that whichever app or game you get for your android make sure that they don’t keep just accumulating into your phone. The best apps according to me are the Facebook, opera mobile, GoSMS and in games I just love Angry Bird. And I also love to use the 3G Watchdog. And at last I would tell congrats for the new phone.

I am not the android user but my many of the friends have the android mobiles so I am having some tips for you which you can follow. As being the new user of the Android many people have the tendency to just collect the things and keep it in the phone. But my dear friend remember that every new thing will make eat up the process of your phone and make it slow. So only get those apps and games for your phone which are useful to you and you make use of it.

Oh you are just so mean. Sorry to say this but I am just kidding. I am telling so because it is very difficult for me to give the name of just 5. Because Android is the open source and there are hundreds of apps and games available for it. So choosing best five is very difficult for me. But still I will tell you that according to me CoPilot Live, Fancy Widget, Flight Control, TV Shows Stream, XDA Premium. Remember these all are the paid apps.

Oh wow but you will never ever get the correct answer for it because normally these kinds of questions do not have any kind of answers. In market there are many apps and games being launched for the Android as the number of users are growing day by day. Everyone has their own choices. But the most common app and game you will find with every one is the facebook and the angry bird. Gmail and youtube apps are also famous.

Yes I completely agree with you, everyone in this huge world has their own likes and dislikes. And with hundreds of apps and games available you cannot judge which the best is and which is not. Many of them would like angry bird but many would not like. But to give your answer I would tell the top 5 according to me are. Fancy Widgets, Jorte, Opera Mobile and in games I love Angry Birds, Solitaire, and Doodle Jump.

First of all I would like to congrats you on the eve of getting the new android phone for yourself. Use it with care and make sure that you do not mess it up with your device. If I was suppose to judge the top apps and games for the android then I would certainly go for the Widget locker and Tabs by Ultimate Guitar in apps and in games I would go for the angry bird, Beats and Godville. Thank you.