Thread: How can I change the SMS notification tone in My Motorola droid 2

How can I change the SMS notification tone in My Motorola droid 2

I am facing some issues while changing the Message tone that is nothing but the SMS tone on my phone Motorola droid 2. I mean there is a default tone that I want to change and after all my efforts I am not able to do the same so please help me in this case and let me know how I can do the same. Is there any possibility to set tone for SMS notification on my old HTC Wildfire went over the FX Soundboards eg problems.

Re: How can I change the SMS notification tone in My Motorola droid 2

Settings> Sounds> Notification can set the tone for SMS. This is then also used to input an email with Gmail and the device when I connect my PC via USB. How and where can I change the sounds for email and set USB connection separately. In the respective app to edit the news menu, then settings as desired Is there no way to admit a contact functions on special ring tone for sms? Because we are alerted to the fire department since latest sms with it would be great if I hear contrast to normal nerve and sms does not always hustle and pull it out of the cell phone pocket.

I have said folder structure is created and all MP3s in notifications be offered to me as sound. A folder named "mp3" to the test I also created time, but the song I could not choose droid. But it all works with the alarm clock too. Thought of using all the songs alarms from. But I choose the MP3s from alarm clock, he invites me all the songs I have on it. Filed under media have it directly or media eg album name, artist.

Well what? If your phone is connected to the PC not a Notification in the top bar in the Notification Bar. This pulls down and choose open memory card. Then you can in Windows Explorer easily access the SD card. If you are only charging you same time from a mobile access to the SD card. I have the problem that the set "alert tone" for eg SMS, even sounds when I connect the USB to Defy or turn off. What bothers me is that in addition to this notification sound is still beeps when switched off, as I said that defy or connect to usb. So you can hear both at once.

Hello I created the folder in question on the SD card Ringtones, notifications, etc. Have the sound I want as SMS tone shifted in notifications from NEM is the app, funny Ringtones and it can now also choose to hire and notification sounds the only problem is that the sound not be as SMS Sound is coming there is always someone else the first set For example, battery fully charged, and if it is then why no not SMS please help me out of the same.