Thread: Internet always on standby in my Motorola droid 2

Internet always on standby in my Motorola droid 2

I am not able to use Internet on the phone that I am using. Actually I am using the Motorola droid 2 mobile phone and using it from last few days now the thing here is that I am unable to get the internet going. I mean whenever I start the internet then it is giving an message saying that standby mode and cant activate internet connection. I am sure there must bge a way that will help me to get rid of the problem that I am facing. I hope that this will not happen again and will not occur in future.

Re: Internet always on standby in my Motorola droid 2

Although already solved, but as you say, it is only in standby mode, it may be that your WLAN standby policy to not "always on" position. This press under WLAN Settings menu and under "Advanced" the change. PS: Also has the advantage that you will have pushed as new email (Gmail) on your home in the WLAN Motorola droid 2 etc. APNdroid and quick settings do not help! Internet is always turned on in standby. In Data Manager is the most consumers with a gallery. The other applications are listed there are operators, market, maps and phone portal. In addition, is also still on the data a second time saver and also wiped no

Well that explains why I my phone this morning in the "data network" and have not found in the WLAN yesterday finally came to a full wipe and it happily been left outside the house contingent on the data on my contract was for the beginner, the full path application menu -> Settings -> Wireless & Networking -> Wireless Settings -> Menu button the left of the 4 firm keys-> Advanced -> Wireless standby policy. This is also only the WLAN standby policies. For mobile data connections gives the battery mode Maximum battery care <> power mode

Well since then it is also in the relevant info: "While the phone is not connected to a charger. You're right, I was a little OT and went also indirectly from the assumption that one always wants to have an active connection. Disabling the data after 15 minutes, with times of high workload and 15 minutes. Have you done one after the update? If not, it would have to recommend, since it can work against one or another problem.

Did the Wi-Fi on standby policy from "Never" stand, and data delivery, all hooks. Only the market will no longer work, and mobile Internet is also no longer! So have "background information" and "data enabled" must be set so that I have mobile internet. Motorola droid 2 the only connects to the Internet again, so will activate the Internet itself, then when I need it important to have "custom battery care" set.