Thread: How can I take backup after upgrading firmware in Motorola droid 2

How can I take backup after upgrading firmware in Motorola droid 2

I've now regained my Motorola droid 2 repair of Dat. The course, now I have 2.2.2 on it made Android. Before I sent the thing, I had firmware 2.1 on it and update1've got a backup made with the recovery tool. Now my question is my backup if I contradict easily get on the phone or whether it's probs because the various versions of Android? Any help regarding the same will be appriciated

Re: How can I take backup after upgrading firmware in Motorola droid 2

Android between 2.1 and 2.2.2, there are significant differences, which begins already in bootloader. As it stands, you've not only played the apps but the entire backup back, so you have to you the first shot Motorola droid 2. You have only one possibility, Froyo (Android 2.2.2.) To flash again. Please read the thread carefully and thoroughly before you begin to flash. However that may be I'll do right now NEN wipe and flash the phone again from new. Especially has it all pretty much forced my knees into the battery, must now wait until the first is charged again and then you continue

I've just done well the fun is just what I have got in the middle of the flash of rsd message that I should start the mobile phone manually, then I have somehow started the thing and the cell phone was back as I had sent it. But I have the feeling that everything not quite right and goes especially my speakers still do not why it had actually sent. I have now become the presumption that I've turned off manually with any adjustment to the speakers.

This is an official sbf from Motorola. What you had it, I can not tell you, because DAT is certainly more ROMs without the branding and a different provider). I can not imagine that just so that makes a branded one. But as I have seen some posts here regarding ROMs and DAT repair, playing the ROM version is not so important as long as it is an official version and the device was not rooted. I may be wrong, if so, someone may correct me. Ok strong, have again made the backup on it, it went well so far, but now will not boot the phone. I see only the red Motorola characters and it does nothing more, after a minute the sign goes away and comes short again ... Does not look good from what? What do I do now

Speaker "turn" by the software is not. If so, then you've got the bug again and have to send it again. Is the best way you want to do it, wait until the battery is recharged it will load only if a running OS is installed, but as I understand it, did you even first again a running system and then clean the 2.2.2 ROOF Retail flashes. The safest, even if it is a little effort, then it clean make new arrangements.