Thread: Recommended games for Alienware m17x

Recommended games for Alienware m17x

I have just purchased Dell Alienware m17x laptop. It is the best gaming laptop provided by Dell. I use it for occasional gaming and have recently been enjoying Medal of Honor 2010 on maxed settings does anyone recommend any games that would work well on this machine. I have browsed a lot and didn’t find proper solutions for this one. So do posts back on this and let me know which all games I can play in my Alienware gaming laptop.

Re: Recommended games for Alienware m17x

My friend has an Alienware on which he got a 6800Ultra, AMD 3200 processor, and a 19 inch display. I thought he could be the one who might know which all games are best for Alienware, but unfortunately he doesn’t play many games on it. Then I found over internet for the supported games on the Alienware you are having and finally I got the games like Crysis 2, then Battlefield bad company quietly support this, hope you play such games as it is widely popular.

It was a day when I was searching for this stuff’. But now it’s been a quite long time searching this stuff. Still I have remembered some of the recommended games for it. These are all high games, thus if you have any such games then with you then install the same. The lists follows as : Half Life 2, Dead Space, then as mentioned above Bad company, also one of the most popular game Left 4 dead 2nd part, then comes Portal as well Torchlight.

Presently about any game out here is compatible well on the Alienware M17x. You may perhaps not be allows to execute on maximum settings with each game (mostly games launched in recent times), but you will certainly be capable to run at graphical detail situation that will be pleasant and formulate the game seem enormous. If you benefit from Medal of Honor, then you will almost certainly also akin to other first-person shooters resembling:
    + Call of Duty: Black Ops
    + Dead Space 2
    + Fallout 3 and Fallout 3: New Vegas
    + Singularity
    All of those games will function and execute fine with the Alienware M17x

Witchers 2 with umber example on, yet through my specifications it still holdup and get approximately 25 fps is fanatical it contains to a large extent improved graphics than Crysis 2. If you be fond of exciting activity or pursuit based FPS games then aim Stalker series and Fallout 3 series. Not super-new but be supposed to run fine on maximum on a pleasant laptop with keen graphics. I believe Stalker would be superior to Crysis. Also Far cry 2 game would run appropriately on Alienware, just make a effort.

The Alienware Developer Relations Team is talks with several game developers about implementing quality games. The team plans to announce and launch numerous more titles throughout the summer and into the holiday season.
    Jumpgate Evolution
    Dark Void
    Sacred 2
    World in Conflict
    Supreme Commander 2
    Eve Online
    Blacklight: Tango Down
    Fallen Earth
    City of Heroes: Going Rogue
    Blacklight: Tango Down
    The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
    Dark Void