Thread: My Motorola Droid 2 is water damaged

My Motorola Droid 2 is water damaged

Had my Motorola droid 2 with the paddles and it gets wet, even though all the covers were closed properly. I noticed it but unfortunately after a few hours, the phone gets wet, because condensation had formed behind the display. The phone still worked, I have turned it fixed and then dried for several days. But unfortunately the battery indicator (ie the indicator) is already tinted. The phone is now dry and I had the equipment already an dat.repair b, since the water damage ever since the red LED lights up next to the speaker. They say that some sensors have been damaged and not to repair the unit was. Do you know any ways to switch off the LED elk the device works, otherwise apparently without problems should I or do you try again with Motorola warranty or goodwill?

Re: My Motorola Droid 2 is water damaged

When water comes in, even though the covers were closed, apparently a defect exists - what might be the part of Motorola / DAT check also quite simple, by on it stuck NEN new indicator that includes the covers and even a temporary submersion subjects, it yes actually supposed to withstand a waterproof device with water damage is clearly a case of warranty. We're not here at the Galaxy S.

The Motorola droid 2 has 24 months warranty. The manufacturer undertakes to repair it under warranty or exchange. The warranty you can claim the dealer. The 6 months to play in ensuring a role. The implied warranty of 24 months applies only to retailers - not the manufacturer. From 6 months is the burden of proof. You are then detected in the duty that the device was already deficient or previously exists a hidden defect. In the first six months of explaining to the dealer and therefore must usually be repaired here as with the warranty / exchanged. The 24-month warranty but when Motorola droid 2 play no role whatsoever. The warranty period is already over the 24 months neither guarantee nor warranty.

I understand not how to sell the phone as a water-tight, water damage and then reject the warranty. I would stay behind and ask ne Annual Statement by Motorola. May not be the one to buy such a device and extra one still has the same problems as non-waterproof with a normal device. As I said I would stay behind. Not let go it because what must be done. I hope that you are getting my point and also will be able to solve the same

Well a water tower behind leaves less or no residue, and then immersed in leaking far more deposits and detectable traces. One entitled to the delivery of a faultless course you have one item. However, within six months as well as within the 24 month warranty but that does not mean that one hurt, not because of a lack of is formed, is covered by the grant. Seriously, if you buy a mirror, and after 2 months after 1 year or blind him even though you intended and I have used according to specifications and general life experience, then can you claim it. But if you no longer bucking the mirror and have your throws Motorola droid 2 the part and it breaks then you can change it?

I mean, this should start the TE times. Specifying what happened and that the device is properly closed was and how long it was exposed to the water. Accurately describe what and when and how it happened and then to demand an exact Ensure the place. I have a good handful of all made to IPX7 released / have been and have to prove to me also. I believe me if the manufacturer would be stupid because I would to pass through the second is from day, when I had my Motorola droid 2 only once in wait a glass of water, and then make calls over the full timber shooting ground, as it would when cycling or jogging from the pocket-flop. When an IP67 devices not get away with the scrap.