Thread: How to rip DVD on phone.

How to rip DVD on phone.

Hello guys I don’t know that its sensible question or not but I really don’t know about it. Does anyone know how to rip DVD that I am using in my home pc? I am not familiar with it. So can anyone tell me how to perform this? Can someone tell me what kind of application I used to perform this? I try to search about this on many mobile forums but did not get any appropriate steps to achieve this so please share your experience and knowledge with me thank you.

Re: How to rip DVD on phone.

First, it depends on what phone you have. However, there are two steps: extraction and conversion. To copy your movies, I suggest the DVD Decrypter. Go to-ISO-Read mode, click where you would like to save the file, after that click go. There are a small number of DVD does not work through that, so I use DVD FAB Decrypter. Be sure to remove the film of 1:1, i.e., not compressed here. To compress the movie, I recommend the parking brake. It's a bit difficult to learn at first, but allows greater control over quality, bitrates, and all sorts of other settings.

DVD Catalyst 3. He does everything in one step. I was so impressed I bought it. Now I have 10 full length movies on my X and everyone is at 1 GB, closer to half. There are plenty of settings for different phones, and video and audio settings. You do not need a program. Just connect your phone with your computer as a drive, and after that open the DCIM folder where every your videos and photos are stored. Copy on the way to your computer, and then open them. Most likely to open with Media Player, which is obviously free.

Cleanly reinstate the 'inputfile.avi' and 'outputfile.3gp "through the file names you would like. The alternative within the command are the most excellent compromise for file size, video quality and viewing (I tested with a skypephone who fought with the higher quality video). Wait a crisis avi 800 Mb to about 100-170MB and 3gp.'ll have to install codecs libfaac, but Google is your friend how to perform this for whichever version of Ubuntu that uses.

Depends on what you want your end result. If you are looking for just the movies on top of your phone, after that I recommend Catalyst 3. Hands down the most excellent I've used to transfer a movie straightforwardly to your phone. It has the profile of a lot of phones previously programmed into it. Just select the phone and the movie, and that's it. I'm using my touch slide. I rip the DVD to an ISO using DVD Shrink and DVD uses a catalyst-free and put the configuration of the iPod classic. That worked perfectly. Mp4 tore and I was able to see the standard player. No download another player was needed.

Is there a free program that is able to download on the way to download my DVDs to your computer and after that position it on a SanDisk card as a result you are able to watch the DVD on top of my phone? My computer uses Vista 64-bit pleas of the system can help someone. And there is a free program that is able to download to perceive the videos I took through my phone and position them on the SanDisk card on top of my computer and downloaded it for I cannot obtain to play on top of the computer.

Many tech sites, including sites dedicated iPhone do not seem able to exit the pre-release. I thought I'd give it a try. Instead of moving through the herd, and vomiting 15 posts today regarding what my iPhone looks approximating out of the box, iPhone or what a number of other guy looks at its base, or maybe it seems when I run the street with my iPhone in your pocket - I'd try to write something that might actually be useful for those of you who are now at home with your iPhone.