Thread: Need advice in choosing an android phone

Need advice in choosing an android phone

I've been using a Nokia E71 for a while. I want to go into the development of Android. Which phone would you imply I must acquire as an all-purpose android device as well as a development device? Price is not a hitch. Right now I'm planning about desire HTC s (due to battery life and excellence of construction) and the Samsung Galaxy s (future proof). Not much aware about the battery life of the galaxy S, this is the only thing I dig up behind consequently I spend time in voice calls (more than 2 g).

Re: Need advice in choosing an android phone

I think HTC would be the best phone for you as it is quite easy to use phone, compared to other Android phones. Even my brother is also using an HTC Desire, so I know a lot about it, I've used. And I must say that I myself really fond of the HTC Desire. It has a great touch. I'm even planning to buy HTC desire after my exams, I've seen Galaxy Samsung Nexus S along with galaxy S, but I prefer HTC desire as I find many advantages over it.

I have the HTC Desire S, the battery existence is trash, in addition you be able to sprint Android HD Rom on desire S besides so probably you not ignore something, excluding the larger screen and the camera (very slight difference in quality), what size I become aware of was a little sore sometimes, when on one hand the text, messages etc on the desire S. I had 2 days my craving for decent, typically only 1.5 days, but you will not find a better, everything depends on the ROM is running.

You should analyze its usage no matter what device you prefer what come up to to battery life so you do not really useful criteria. "The quality of construction" is also incredible that is very subjective and a little that will be evaluated on its own. People do not always have the same opinion on the build quality even though they act as if it were totally objective. So just be certain about the quality of the phone since it matters a lot.

If you have problems with battery existence of your new Samsung Galaxy S so do not worry, you should optimize or configure in a technique that the battery could be improved. For me, the battery lasts longer than 2 days with normal use and one day with heavy use of the Internet. But we got to the crucial point, where on the internet you can examine numerous posts regarding this problem and maybe someone could believe that, given the large, bright screen Samsung S Galaxy, the little battery time may be legal, but not is satisfied and extend the days of our battery.

I assume that the desire S of HTC would be a better choice for you since it has a software layer that handle the functions of mobile phone and PIM applications were systematically appraise by HTC. The changes are in the accurate path. The grasp is very intuitive and most importantly, sound quality is not far behind, and the desire S is not an issue at this stage. Note that the desire S is outfitted with a front lens of the video.

I suggest you go to the desire of S, since it is a solid phone. I think this desire for Android HTC S would be best for you. It meet adequately in the hand with a elegant curve so it is easy to press buttons on the front with the thumb and brilliant color reproduction and is perfect for all your movies, photos, games and more. Galaxy S is good, but the quality was not built for the brand. If you raise me about the Samsung is fine, however myself I think it's necessary to look. So my vote is the desire to HTC.