Thread: Exchange Activesync working no more with Android native mail app in HTC Desire HD

Exchange Activesync working no more with Android native mail app in HTC Desire HD

I have recently purchased a brand new Desire HD. I think so 6 days ago and it is working perfectly without the Outlook exchange account on the native android mail application. And I am having the operating system of android 2.2 that means the Froyo. But nowadays there is something wrong with the Outlook certificate. And when I am trying to launch the outlook on the computer I got a message that the name of the certificate is not valid. But when I am on the Desire HD it sends the email but the email neither reaches the recipient. Nor does the email end up in the sent mail folder.

Re: Exchange Activesync working no more with Android native mail app in HTC Desire HD

use the Wi-Fi connection to solve this problem but I was also suffering from the same problem so I solved the problem by using the Wi-Fi connection how I don’t know but I solved it when I was using the data connection via the phone line they are not receiving the works. But I am also not able to solve the problems. I think that you should try to install the K-9 you have to do exactly the same behavior.

Re: Exchange Activesync working no more with Android native mail app in HTC Desire HD

upgrade the phone to the latest gingerbread update I think that this is the latest update of the operating system. I think that you should update it and then restart the phone and then see whether the outlook is running or not. If not then you should reset all the settings of the phone and then again try to restart the phone I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

If the problem is not solved then I have found that the timetable does not always update correctly, you have to first go into the menu and after that in the settings and after that you have to go into the send & receive and then you have set download frequency. I think that you have to manually set to push and you have to do the vice-versa. A power off and on again seems to sort this out. I hope that this will help you in the Outlook certificate.

If the problem is not solved then try to reboot the Smartphone and there are two types of reboot one is the soft reboot and another one is the hard reboot if the problem is not solved then I think that you should try to do the soft reboot if the problem is solved then it is OK but if the problem is not solved then I think that you should do the hard reboot also. And after rebooting the phone you have to upgrade operating system

If the problem is not solved then I think that you should install the mobile antivirus I think that this antivirus will help you to delete the virus present in the Smartphone. And I think that after deleting the virus you should upgrade the operating system to the gingerbread I think that the gingerbread has a feature of cut copy paste.

I think try to reset all the settings of the Smartphone and then try to upgrade the operating system. And then try to reboot the Smartphone there are two types of reboot one is the soft reboot and another is the hard reboot I think by rebooting the problem will be solved or it think that you should root the phone.