Thread: does EVO 3D have a gyroscope

does EVO 3D have a gyroscope

I have recently hear about release of the new phone form htc that has a a 3d view function in it so as there are many other function in it as there are very less phones that currently posses this feature , I have been early waiting for it release and at the same time also praying for it to release in the price range in which I can afford it other than this I have also heard about the gyroscope feature on this is that true .

Re: does EVO 3D have a gyroscope

I have a similar question but mine one is little refined one the htc site says that it has a g sensor, while some say that it has a gyroscope and some other say it has a accelerometer, now that is what making me go crazy over past few days so if though that I have to clear my doubt here, I have not been through any more specification as it would confuse me more. Can someone here please explain me the meaning of this.

A G sensor is generally an accelerometer. It measures the forces that operate on it throughout alteration in speed. The wiki editorial has additional information about the same.geo tagging is the feature that is used for the adding geographical identification or meta tags to various media such as photographs and video , websites and etc ,so I guess this would solve your problem and then. There are all interrelated things and quite possible that they could come up with the mobile phone .

ON the official htc site they say that they have this feature while the other say it does not, so there is quite a possibility that there would be no such feature in this mobile and more on. But it would be too early to comment on this as the mobile is still yet to release, gyroscopes seems to be very standard now and they are also upcoming in many gaming consoles that are released above that gyroscopes should come with come with this as I am looking to buy this

I acquire to make sure elsewhere the Nintendo 3DS previous this week, and I in actual fact hope that the EVO 3D is at least two times as superior, was not intimidated at all. The consequence wasn't so as to pronounce and would vanish if you stirred it in the region of even a little so according to me even if it has one it would not be a great one so it s better to drop that though as buying the phone just because it has a gyroscope feature is much useless.

This post is just to detail a little further on the gyroscope, it provide a very truthful explanation of comparative motion about an axis, that is revolving. So if I am playing a game anywhere I require to slant my mobile phone side to side to maneuver for instance the gyroscope can be used to very delicately understand your appeal. This has been conventionally finished using data from the accelerometer, but that data doesn't have the trustworthiness of the data from a gyroscope

this solution really helped me to know about this phone in a better way the , it just changed the thinking that I previous had about this phone , I never know that there was an thing that could be used with the gyroscope feature that i have , thanks for all the time that you took out for replying to the queries that I have asked you.