Thread: Gingerbread update coming for Motorola Droid Pro

Gingerbread update coming for Motorola Droid Pro

Just today I happened to check the update of the official website of the sources and from there I got to know that the gingerbread update is coming soon for the Motorola Droid Pro. This is what the information that I would like to share it with you all and hence do look at the same. also if possible if anyone do get more information on it then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all, so do reply accordingly on the same.

Re: Gingerbread update coming for Motorola Droid Pro

Well what I would like to say is that yes even I have heard of it and it is very nice to see the updated information about it, well the exact release for the gingerbread update is not yet out. Still I think that the update will be out in the next month, so that’s what I want to say here. I think the possible release of the update will be by next month. So that’s what I think over here.

It is said that it will be coming by 3rd quarter this year. Also the most positive part of the update is that the last update did solve a lot of issues especially of the sync purpose and also a lot of bugs as well. So that’s what fixed the issue I think. Hoping that the gingerbread update will also come up with some really good fixes for the problems so lets hope for the best. This is what the information that I had it for you all, hope you all liked it.

One of the website had clearly mentioned that the GB update is available in the Verizon and we must check out for the updates but on visiting the website we did not find anything there. So pretty sad issue that has happened there with the Verizon people, I think such kind of issues should not be happened again, so that is what I think and that’s what I have to say over this matter.

Verizon wireless have not yet received any kind of update there and hence that’s what I think is the case here as well. So hope you all will agree on the same. I have visited many of the forums earlier and what I found is that many of them are claiming that they have got the gingerbread update for their phone, so that is what I have to say here. Also do keep checking the phone for the updates since the other phones like droid 2 and the simple droid have not got any kind of updates from the Verizon people. Just a small thought that I wanted to share it with you all.

Thanks a lot for all the information that you have given over here, so appreciate the efforts that you have taken over here to solve the issue. so thanks a ton for the same. well the true fact is that the gingerbread update is still not available for the Motorola Droid Pro.