Thread: Live wallpaper makes scrolling difficult in Motorola Droid 2 Global

Live wallpaper makes scrolling difficult in Motorola Droid 2 Global

Guys its really becoming difficulty for me to operate using the live wallpapers in the phone. With the live wallpapers kept on it becomes really difficult for me to scroll between the home screens, sometimes the phone does gives the erratic behavior in the phone so that’s a bit of nuisance here. Because of the live wallpaper even my performance of the phone has been hampered down and I am not able to use it smoothly sometimes. So that’s the reason of worry for me. I am sure that you all must be knowing how to solve the problems like these, so please do suggest me something over here. I am waiting for the appropriate suggestions.

Re: Live wallpaper makes scrolling difficult in Motorola Droid 2 Global

Then why to use it better remove it. already the droid 2 is having problems with the battery and after using it you are making the battery of the phone still poor. So better to remove it, it is not a useful thing for the phone. just a fancy item over here to entertain you. so better disable it in the phone. I hope you understand what I am trying to say here.

The issue of the live background is like that only, much similar to the live game that is running in the background. They are so graphically intense and hence because of that it is but natural that the phone will lack in the performance. Also there would be an issue with the home screen as well. As the above user said it is better to disable the live wallpaper that you have in the phone. also I am amazed that having such a small issue you have come here seeking help for the problem. When the only solution you know is to remove the wallpaper and that’s it. I hope the solution was much simple for you, do work on it.

It depends on the coding from which they are made of. If the coding is very much intensive in the gaming then it is sure that it will be taking up the processor speed of the phone, so that’s why it is said that the live wallpapers do consume a lot of processor speed of the Smartphone. If you are facing performance issue with the phone better disable it and add a wallpaper that occupies less space in the memory for the same.

Thanks everyone for all the solutions that you have given here. Appreciate that you all have given some good solutions for the problem. So thanks a ton for the same. also one thing that I would like to ask you is that what is the issue if I come up with the simple problem like these? Is there any matter with it? if it si then please do notify me about the same. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all.