Thread: Downloading data from SD card in the Motorola Droid 2 Global

Downloading data from SD card in the Motorola Droid 2 Global

Hey guys i have a small problem that i would like to discuss it with you all and the problem is related to the phone of mine. So that’s why I need some help from you all. Well I am having the sd card of my old phone and had some important data in it and now I want to use this in my new droid phone. so I finally managed to add this card in the phone but now the problem is that now after having added the card in the phone now when I am trying to download the data or transfer the data to the new phone then I am, not able to do that even while playing some of the videos I am not able to do that, now you only suggest me as if what should I do here, please suggest me some solutions as if what should I try out here. Do let me know as soon as possible over here.

Re: Downloading data from SD card in the Motorola Droid 2 Global

The easy method for you is first connect your phone with the computer and copy all the data from the system to the computer and then when all the files are being compied then again insert the new sd card in the phone and then re transfer the files from the system to the sd card. That is the bets possible solution that you can try out.

According to me the bets possible solution for you would be to go with the Astro applications that are easily available in the android market. you can check out for the same and possibly you will get the best possible solution for the same over there. It is the best possible application that is available which can be used to copy and select files from one sd card to the another. So do watch out for the application and I am sure that it will be the best option available for you in this moment of time. So let me know if this suggestion was helpful for you.

I think so the first suggestion is the most appropriate of them all. so that’s what I am saying here, I really don’t think so Astro applications will be of any help for you at all over here. Simply because it is not the application that is designed for that specific purpose. The first suggestion is the most simplest of them all and hence that is what I think is the perfect suggestion for you. so even my vote goes for the first suggestion.

Ok thanks a lot for the solution that really worked for me. actually I used the external USB microSD card reader and after that I copied all the files from the phone to the system and after having copied all the files in the system then again I inserted the new sd card in the phone and again transferred it back to the phone using the same external USB microSD card reader. That’s it, simple solution worked for me. well I did not found out the application for the phone, so no use for me at all.