Thread: Got rid of my Motorola Droid 2 Global

Got rid of my Motorola Droid 2 Global

I have just got rid of my Motorola Droid 2 and so what I am saying here is that there are several reasons why I have left this phone and got the new LG optimus and after having brought this new phone I can see that was the major differences In between the two. Due to the bad battery in the Motorola Droid 2 global I was not able to keep the background data sync on, so that’s why no push mail as well as no calendar updates. There were other reasons why I gave up with this cell phone. which I don’t want to comment over here, anyways this si the piece of information that I would like to share it with you all, hope many of you all would agree with me over here.

Re: Got rid of my Motorola Droid 2 Global

Well if you ask me I opted for the htc incredible 2 and I can feel the difference in both of them. of course it is the htc incredible which I feel is 1000 times better than the droid 2, first and the foremost is the battery of the phone. the battery of the phone is so good that if I keep the wifi on, exchange email set to push, also if I turn the weather widget on then also it stays alive and I can see that the battery consumption is hardly 50% in a day. So what I want to say here is that with the performance so much better than the droid 2 who would like to opt for the incredible 2? That’s it from my side over here and it was nice that you all did respond to my queries over here.

One thing that i would like to know it from you all is that by what means do you think that Motorola Droid 2 Global is not working as per your means. It is but natural that if you are switching on all the applications at one time then the battery is going to be loosened up, that’s not a issue to be discussed outover here, one thing that I would like to remind you about that also if you are having some problem with the push feature of the mail then better not worry about the same. it may be the problem with the service provider that is givn you the service like the yahoo or the google. So there can be various reasons why Motorola cannot be justified as a cell phone that is og no use at all and the one that consumes up the battery, not by any means let me warn you. so better not start any thread and start giving tantrums at that phone. I am saying it in the defence of this phone. I hope my views are appreciate ed over here.

I completely disagree with you in many o the aspects. Since there has been a history of problems with the Hardwar’s of the Motorola phone. so you do not have to say anything about it. many of the complaints here are about the hardware aspects of the phone, some of them have the problem with the screen, while some of them are having problem with the battery, shile some with the keyboard. The complaints are endless and hence it is of no use speaking about such matters over here, so do not worry about the same, there are lots of people talking about the same issue.

If I take the case of the gingerbread update then let me inform you that it is the only device that has not received the gingerbread update and hence not to worry about the same. so look out for the same this adds one more point as if why the Motorola is not yet preferred at all. like you all even I have sticked to the htc incredible simple because of the gingerbread update and also a host of variety of features that are 1000 times better than the Motorola droid.

A lot of contrasting opinions coming from everyone over here which makes me feel that there can be a some kind of debate over here, still majority of the people over here have gone against the Motorola which I think is a fact over here. So that’s what I think is the majority over here. Since the Motorola users are aware of the facts like these and hence they have the right to say about it over here.