Thread: Gingerbread update coming soon for the Motorola Droid 2 Global

Gingerbread update coming soon for the Motorola Droid 2 Global

I have just heard that the gingerbread update is going to come soon for the droid 2 global but I am not sure yet as if when it will be launching. So that’s why I am asking you all as if when are the chances of getting in the market? can you all tell me. One of my friend was using the beta version of the gingerbread and with that it can be easily said that the gingerbread update is round the corner, so what do you all have to say about this guys? Please do let me know?

Re: Gingerbread update coming soon for the Motorola Droid 2 Global

Surely seems to me as if the release will be on the next month, as such the Verizon people has only specified this in the website that they will be coming up with the update but ot yet confirmed as if when they will be releasing it. as such the testing period is on for the gingerbread, so lets see what happens next. However this is my opinion that I have shared over here.

Cannot get enough of froyo as such my opinion says that I am very much happy with the present os that I am suing it right now. So this is what I wanted to say it you all. I know many of them will not agree with me over here, still I am expecting a lot from you all. so please do reply on the same.

I have checked for the updates and the update is not yet available there, that’s what I am trying to say here. Well after having a chat with the Verizon people even they did not come to any kind of conclusion over there as well. So that’s what I am trying to say here, do look at it and let me know if there is any kind of update on the gingerbread, if there is any then do inform me about the same. I am waiting for the help.

Thanks a lot for all the efforts and the suggestions that you have put in to this thread. However on checking about the suggestions and also reading your opinions I think the update will be released by the end of this month. That’s what I think will it be however some are satisfied with the froyo update. That's what made me think of that some are not even aware that the new update is coming so that they look at the phone for the update. Anyways lets see as if when the Droid 2 will be coming with the new update.