Thread: Did anyone had success with the ‘Certified Pre-owned’ Droid 2 global devices?

Did anyone had success with the ‘Certified Pre-owned’ Droid 2 global devices?

I am the one user who wants to ask this question with you all whether it’s the only me who is facing this problem or is there someone else which has got the same problem. I am one of the user who has got the maximum problem with this out of the box piece of droid 2 global. The keyboard of the original one went bad within two months of using it and I really felt bad using that, so that’s why I want ahead and got the device replaced from the original Motorola store. Now after having got the new replaced device it still has some problem with the slider and also the ear piece speaker, so that’s what the problem is. Just want to know if there is someone who is having the same problem. Can you all please suggest me something on this? Do specify here.

Re: Did anyone had success with the ‘Certified Pre-owned’ Droid 2 global devices?

That’s the reason why I don’t even settle with the pre owned devices. Simply because it starts giving problems like these which is really so big and it takes years to get the problem solved. Which is better to buy a new one which will really do not have problems like these, so that’s what I am trying to say here, there is one mistake that you have created and hence do not repeat the same mistake when you are thinking of getting a new one for you.

Re: Did anyone had success with the ‘Certified Pre-owned’ Droid 2 global devices?

The main issue is with the hardware, there hardware is a problem. You take the example of any Motorola devices even if they are shipped their main concern of problem is the hardware failure. The service support of the Motorola is quite descent but still due to the poor products performance that they have given here, it is very dubious that customers are going to stay away from it. the reasons are well known to all of them. so I just want the Motorola to know via. This thread is that they should improve on their quality of the production and not anything else. I hope somebody is listening to this and I am sure that there will be some changes made to it as soon as possible.

I am one of the user who has complained to the Verizon about the certain matter and asked them to have a thorough enquiry on these, for which they replied that they will surely pass the matter to the concerned people about the situations. You will not believe that with the information that I received from them was that Motorola rebuilds the phones for them and so is the result of the worst performance in their hardware, so that’s what I want to say over here, do have a look at it. I am sure that you will be surprised after reading this.

Yes there has been issues with the replacement device but if the original device comes certified I don’t think so there can be a problem with them. see there is always a problem with the pre owned as well as the replacement device since nothing has been guaranteed about the quality. So do not worry about that, if you go and get the original device then you will not get to see the problems like these, that is my opinion.

Well this thread definitely came up with the good discussion part, so thanks everyone for the contribution that you all have given here. See the problem will remain the same no matter what we do about it, this is what Motorola has to work on it and decide accordingly. So this is what i wanted to say here.