Thread: Unable to use Memory Card in nokia C3-01

Unable to use Memory Card in nokia C3-01

Some days before my old Sony Ericsson w595 mobile got some problem and I have sold out that mobile and after that I have purchased Nokia C3-01 mobile. I have bought this mobile because this mobile has all the features which I needed. My mobile was working fine but suddenly It started giving me one issue. Now whenever I insert my memory card at that time it is showing me that I need to format the memory card. Please tell me what I should do to fix this.

Re: Unable to use Memory Card in nokia C3-01

I think you should try this trick to solve this problem. first you have to remove the memory card from your mobile phone and after that you have to insert that memory card in card reader and after doing that you have to check to take the back up of all your data and then format your whole memory card and after that copy all the data back to the memory card. Now after doing that scan your memory card with antivirus and then put back into the mobile phone again. Now after doing that check whether same problem is coming or not?

Did you tried to check your mobile phone with some other memory card? If you have not tried this then try to check your mobile phone by using other memory card. After inserting the memory card check whether that memory card is working perfectly with your mobile or not. if that memory card is also not working with your mobile phone then I think there might be something wrong with your phone.

I think you should try to solve this problem by doing restore factory setting in your mobile phone. If you want to do restore factory setting in your mobile phone then you have to type *#7780# this code in your mobile phone and after that press ok. Now after doing that your mobile will get reset. I hope after doing that you will be able use the memory card in your mobile. If you want to know anything more than please let men know.

After doing the restore factory setting in my mobile also I was facing the same problem. Now after trying that I have visited Nokia care center and I have discussed about my problem, after that they have checked my mobile and solved my problem. Now I am able to use memory card in my Nokia C3-01. Thank you so much for helping me and solving my problem. Your given ideas really worked for me.