Thread: How to email multiple pictures from an Android?

How to email multiple pictures from an Android?

I have an Android smart phone with me. I am really enjoying it but my issue is regarding emails. I have many images that I want to send through email. But what I have seen so far is that I can attach only one of the images among all at a time. I am unable to select multiple images and attach it. Also there is no option for it. Please help me!

Re: How to email multiple pictures from an Android?

Your issue is not so big. Don’t worry! I have a good solution for it. Just download and install K-9 Mail application from android market. For that you should have internet activated on your mobile and additional charges may apply. K-9 Mail application is an open-source email client with search, IMAP push email, multi-folder sync, flagging, filing, signatures, bcc-self, PGP, mail on SD & more. You can easily attach multiple pictures at a time and send it with easy. This application is very user friendly. I hope my advice help you and you can know send multiple images in one mail.

I have never tried sending multiple images through one email but after reading your problem, I have done some research on internet. As you have not mentioned your Android version so I would I like to let you know that perform a new 2.1 update, in gallery, then press and hold the image you want to send. You will notice that it will cause checkmark to appear. Follow the same procedure for each image you want to send. When all are selected, touch the "share" link, and BAM all will be attached. Then send it through email.

I think this feature is not available pre-2.1 gallery. To send multiple images or videos you have to perform certain steps. So for that you have to update your android mobile. After updating Touch and hold the image you want to attach. This will activate "select mode" and place little gray checkmarks on every thumbnail. You can just touch each gallery thumbnail you want. The Gray checkmark then will turn green. After you've selected all the photos, poke share and gmail. They will be attached to an email. You can now send them.

If you still did not find any help then. Wait for your Android mobile to receive an update. I am sure you will get a Gallery II update soon. Till the time you have to send your images my attaching it one by one. I don’t think there is another option left. After you receive an update, I am sure you will be able to attach multiple images and send it through one email. Hope you receive an update soon.