Thread: HTC Desire vs Samsung I9000 Galaxy

HTC Desire vs Samsung I9000 Galaxy

Anyone please help me to take proper decision. I have compared the three best Android phones such as Xperia X10, Desire and l9000 Galaxy. The best two I found are Desire and I9000 Galaxy. I have read some threads about these two but my question is different. My main issues with the Galaxy are No flash for the camera and Lower amount of RAM, Why? For Desire they are small and maybe lower quality screen, No Divx support, Weighs a bit more and lower amount of RAM, Why? So which one should I take, as it would my first android phone.

Re: HTC Desire vs Samsung I9000 Galaxy

I will put the comparison simple for you. According to me Xperia X10 are the most Best Android Camera phone, Samsung l9000 Galaxy has the Best Screen while HTC Desire is best for updates. To make it more clear everything in front of you, I want to let you know that it all depends on what you want the phone to do and your use etc. In simple words depend on your personal wants and needs. Now it’s up to you, which one you prefer.

I suggest you to go for desire because it’s a solid phone. The way, you are are complaining, I think this HTC desire android phone would be the best for you. It sits nicely in the hand, with a sleek curvy design making it easy to press the buttons on the front with the thumb including brilliant color reproduction and is perfect for all your movies, photos, games and many more. The Xperia x10 is good but its built quality is not up to the mark. If you ask me about Samsung it’s ok but personally I think it lacks look. So my vote is for HTC desire.

If you ask me then I recommend you to take Samsung I9000 Galaxy rather taking HTC desire. The screen of Samsung I9000 Galaxy is much better than HTC desire. If you watch the high resolution videos the screen is just awesome. The cortex CPU is comparatively faster also and it has 512mb ram confirmed. I am sure if you buy Samsung I9000 Galaxy then you will have no regrets in future. Only the Flash is it drawback but you should not forget the rest features as it is also an important thing to be concern.

I agree for all those who are voting for Samsung I9000 Galaxy. If you purchase Samsung I9000 Galaxy then it will be duel core with good looking specs. I want let you aware that HTC desire s has new sense, front and back camera, slightly more internal phone memory than original desire but keeps its sleek size then too Samsung I9000 Galaxy is much superior. The only problem with Samsung is the updates. They come too late, and sometimes never come.

If you ask me it’s but obvious, People with Samsung I9000 Galaxy will say Galaxy, People with the HTC Desire HD will say Desire. I have done research on internet about these two i.e. Samsung I9000 Galaxy and HTC Desire HD. Both having great features and configuration. Both of them have their strengths and weakness. If I was to pick one, I would go with HTC Desire HD because it fits my need and use. Also it seems to support upgrades quicker than Samsung.

Honestly speaking, I would prefer for HTC desire instead of Samsung I9000 Galaxy. The reason is that Samsung I9000 Galaxy lacks looks. It uses cheap shiny plastic. HTC desire has quicker updates than Samsung. For Samsung it takes month to get new updates. If you are interested more in Games than go for Samsung I9000 Galaxy. For internet HTC desire is the best as one simple reason i.e. automatic text reflow. The phone memory, sound on loud speakers and camera quality in low light are the low points of the desire. Consider your usage and purchase the one which suits.