Thread: Motorola Droid 2 is not responding and shows no graphics

Motorola Droid 2 is not responding and shows no graphics

Hey guys, yesterday night I discovered that my two weeks old Motorola Droid 2 is completely Dead. It is running the Android 2.2 Froyo Operating System in it. It was working well and good until I came home. After reaching home, I don’t know what happened to the mobile phone and it literally stopped responding to my commands. The lighted screen is showing no graphics.Does anyone know what must be the reason behind the problem? And how I can get my issue solved? Please help me people.

re: Motorola Droid 2 is not responding and shows no graphics

According to me the battery of your mobile phone might have drained up completely and your mobile might have switched off. That is why the Motorola Droid 2 mobile phone is not responding to your command. So, in this case, I would recommend you to first make sure that you have charged the battery of your mobile phone enough that the mobile starts up. Put the mobile phone in charging and then try to start the mobile phone.

As you have mentioned that the mobile phone won’t go any further after getting lighted. So this surely means that your mobile phone is charged. So, I would recommend you to switch of your mobile phone, remove the battery of your mobile, wait for a while, for some 2-3 minutes and then reinsert the battery and the back panel of your mobile and reboot your mobile phone. Check out whether the issue still exists on restarting the mobile phone.

I also faced something similar with my Motorola Milestone 2 mobile phone, and I rectified the reason of the problem by starting the mobile phone in Safe Mode. So, I will also suggest you to do the same. By starting your system in Safe Mode you will be able to start your mobile phone and then you will be able to undo the changes which you think might have caused the issue with your Motorola Droid 2 mobile phone which is running Froyo OS.

Thank you for showing interest in my issue. I tried all the suggestions which were mentioned above. Switched off my mobile phone, removed the battery, reinserted it and rebooted my mobile phone, but nothing seems to be helping me out. Can anyone tell me how I can Start the Motorola Droid 2 mobile phone in Safe Mode? Please guide me as I really want to get rid of the issue. Anymore help will be appreciated like always. Thank you in advance.

Following are the steps to start the mobile phone in Safe mode:
    1. Turn off the mobile and slide the keyboard of your mobile.
    2. Press and hold the OK button along with the Switch ON button to start the mobile in Safe Mode.

But if starting the mobile in Safe Mode is also not solving your issue, the the only solution according to me which will help you is performing factory reset in your mobile and rolling back your mobile to its factory data settings. Make sure that you have removed the micro SD card installed in the mobile before performing the factory reseting.

Re: Motorola Droid 2 is not responding and shows no graphics

I strongly feel that you Motorola Droid is faulty and hence it has started malfunctioning. The issue might be with the hardware of the mobile phone as well. So, in this situation, the best possible solution to get your mobile back in working condition will be to submit the mobile phone to any Motorola Service center and ask the technical staff to help you solve your issue with tour Motorola Droid 2 mobile phone. You should avail the advantages of having the mobile phone in warranty period.