Thread: How to Control TV through an iphone?

How to Control TV through an iphone?

Hi its been just one week since I have purchased a new iphone4, and I must say that it is the best phone I have ever got, it has great features that on other cell phone has. As I was downloading some of the applications from the app store I was wondering that is there any application through which I control my Television through my iphone.

Re: How to Control TV through an iphone?

Hi even I am looking for a similar answer, I have been using iphone 3GS from past one year and I have a numbers of applications on it, currently I am looking for a application that can control my television set and other device like DVD player, Home theater etc. Is anyone using such application on their iphone or ipad? Or have any recommendation for it? Please help.

Yes there are many applications that can be used on your iphone or ipad to control your television set and other device like DVD player, music system etc. I have been using application called as Intelliremote on my iphone4 and that works pretty well for controlling my television set. There are many other applications that you can find it on itunes.

You can use Intelliremote or IR transmitter application to control television set and other device both the application has all the guidelines as to how to control your television set or music system for changing channels on your television set and stop/ play/ music on your music system DVD player etc. You just need to give a command from your iphone on your remote application and control it all. Note that this applications needs a wifi connection to use it.